How to do with Winrar ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

saROMan

QA Juggler
Many times when u download from net ..the files are in rar format..so many times..they are split in r00,r01,r02..etc..OR they are locked so that they cant be modifies..OR they are Password Protected..etc ..so when you have downloaded them ...it becomes headeach to Join these parts to get a full file....OR if u want to Unloack the archive so that you can add contents later...OR its pain in the a$$ to remember the pwd and type again n again..*smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/vomit.gif...so is there any way in winrar so that u can join the r00..etc file within winrar/Unlock the Archive/Remove the pwd fm being asked again n again.....
*smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/help.gif
thx

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmm... usually the software with which u download with do the job (ie Bit tornado or edonkey, etc...).

Also, u can't open those without fully completing the download.

OP
saROMan

saROMan

QA Juggler
well i donn belive in those Torrent p2p Crap...they suck big time.. :p , well mostly i use Flashget to d/l these files :) ..so need a soln for Winrar ..thx

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
saROMan said:
well i donn belive in those Torrent p2p ****...they suck big time.. :p , well mostly i use Flashget to d/l these files :) ..so need a soln for Winrar ..thx
I think the other way around :p .I like torrents and ares.

Ok, have u finished ur downloads or even without finishing the downloads u wanna view the files? Flashget should do the job (of allocating these .rar files into required files).
So if u want to see the files b4 they download i don't think u can view them.

Kannan

In the zone
Actually if you open the first file, you can see all the contents. But only when all the other parts are there you can extract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom