How to create yout own media player

Status
Not open for further replies.

CA50

Cyborg Agent
This thread will give u the necessary infomation to create ur own media player. Actually instead of creating ur player and breaking ur skull in complex programming, u can just hack and modify one. I use the hacking software called "Resource Hacker" and hacked a media player named "Roxio mediaplayer "[generally found in VCDs] and created my own player -CA`s VideoCD Player. So get get the tools and start creating ur own player and impressing ur friends.:-? :-?

Sorry i cannot upload the file due to size limitation.:cry: :cry:

V

vaibhavtek

What will be special abt (y)our created player so that we make.
Pls reply...

OP
CA50

CA50

Cyborg Agent
i know that this is illegal. But th emain thing is that u can give ur name and ur creation, ur wordings etc. just to impress others.:cool: :cool:

this player can automatically play VCD when inserted in the drive. This player supports mp3,wav, dat, vob and other media files...

so what is ur prob just make and so off........

Last edited:
V

vaibhavtek

New said:
Please give the procedure...Like to impress my friends:D

Resource hacker simple.

And if u donot know how to use go to askvg.com {vishal Gupta} site and go in registry section simple.

u can also search in this forum as he has posted that also in this forum.

and one more thing MODERATORS can close the post anytime.:cool: :cool:

u must stop taking illegal things....

read forum rules...

one more thing i am not able to search report button so didn't reported till yet.

New

Padawan
I know how to use resource hacker, i had asked you the procedure to make it to play .vob files and if am not wrong tweaking the media player to our requirement is not illegal..

OP
CA50

CA50

Cyborg Agent
:mad: :mad: :mad: sorry pals, I AM NOT GOING TO TALK ILLEGAL SORRY, YOU CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry Bye Bye....

Last edited:

New

Padawan
If it's really illegal then mods can close this thread....Once again, tweaking the media player to your requirement is not illegal:shock:

Off topic^Posts=136=136..In other words SAME TO SAME!!!!

OP
CA50

CA50

Cyborg Agent
do u really think that tweaking a media player to ones need is not illegal
:p :p :p

if this not illegal then i am going to continue this thread.

REPLY ???????????

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
And I thought creating one from scratch was more entertaining and fun to learn. Ah, laziness I guess.

Yeah modification anyhow of the program without prior permissions is a violation of the EULA. And violations aren't legal. Just don't release it in public, just use it to show friends how lazy you are and you should be just fine.

OP
CA50

CA50

Cyborg Agent
I am not that lazy, just found a new way to hack programs and i am not an expert programmer.

New said:
I know how to use resource hacker, i had asked you the procedure to make it to play .vob files and if am not wrong tweaking the media player to our requirement is not illegal..

My player can play vob files and even 3gp files.:p

Last edited:

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
That is why you just change the string in a Media layer and call is your own .

YOu can even make your won from scratch by using the WIndows Media Player component add-in .

i made one some time ago , will post it if i find it in my backups .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom