How to convert k750i to w800i?

harshana800

Broken In
Re: Increase SE k750i sound?

hey guys :p im new to this forum and i have a question :confused: . How can i increase my k750i sound as w800i . i heard somewhere else , that there are some patches that can be used for k750i to get a louder sound.And my phone is CID49 . Firmware is R1CAO21 . SO ,where can i get the patch if there are a patch files in the web. Is there any software that can explore CID49 FS in the phone.If so, how can i apply the patch to increase the sound volume in my phone. please help me.

regards.

hey guys im new to this forum and i have a question . How can i increase my k750i sound as w800i . i heard somewhere else , that there are some patches that can be used for k750i to get a louder sound.And my phone is CID49 . Firmware is R1CAO21 . SO ,where can i get the patch if there are a patch files in the web. Is there any software that can explore CID49 FS in the phone.If so, how can i apply the patch to increase the sound volume in my phone. please help me.

regards.

Last edited:

janalexine

Broken In

harshana800 you can find the instructions and the files you'll be needing to flash your fone. By flashing, you'll be converting the software and firmware to w800i. Once successful you can proceed with upgrading the camera version and the sound driver. Dramatic increase in sound quality is assured. Check out maxx_demon's previous post. goodluck on flashing your phone.

hey maxx, any other sites where the camera driver version 8.53 or 8.54 is available? the uploaded files on quicksharing.com isn't available anymore. hope you could post new links. thanks :D

Last edited:
OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
*rapidshare.com/files/50072322/camdriver0.dat.html

i dont have the drivers before that coz i had a hard disk crash , and they are not available in the source also , SO :(

harshana800

Broken In
guys, i got a real problem :( . I crashed my phone myself :-? . I download the new FAR MANAGER and phone xs software that suports CID49 K750I . And i followed some instructions that mentioned in other website regarding to increasing sound in k750i . so I opened phone xs and browse a file and clicked flash button . then i opend FAR MANAGER and load the SEFP Plugin and entered phone's FS folder and replaced memory with some .vkp files. And everything was fine and got no errors while I doing that . finaly I had have to turn on the phone . But my phone did not turned on . Still I have the problem :confused: . I cannot turn on the phone . can anyone help me. And i saw above instructions that was given to me. But i was too late. when i see them all things have been happened.

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Follow
*www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=3912886&tid=2511224677429075272
and use my method to upload music and camera driver , with XS++

harshana800

Broken In
Any way, I flashed my phone succesfully with w800i firmware using phone xs afterall. now I have w800i phone in k750i case. And after flashing I download the cam driver and sound driver then add those files using xs++ to the phone. Now sound level is very high . and camera has 2.5 zoom at Large (1632 X 1224 ) mode also. But it's useless because its not saving only zoomed part and unzoomed part is saving (whole picture without zoom) . Now i have 8.5 camera sw version and R1BC002 firmware.

BUT I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK

1 . should i use the applications made for w800i or k750i applications will work?

2 . i have seen somewhere in this forum that after upgrading to new camera version will gain you 16X zoom . But there is no any 16x zoom in any mode . So how can i use the 16x zoom function . is there any code to activate the 16x mode?

3 . can I use w800i themes to my phone now?

4 . I have seen somewhere in this forum , that there is another method to flash the phone fully. I flashed the main firmware only . So , what is the difference between fully flashing and only flashing the firmware ?

5 . what are the advantages and disadvantages of fully flashing and only flashing the firmware ?

6 . Is there any updates we can do except camera drivers and sound drivers?

7 . Today I called sevice provider of my sim card of my phone . Because i wanted to go internet . when i ask them what are my internet settings , they asked me "what is your phone model" I stucked at that moment .
SO , can anyone tell me what should i say when they asking me about my phone model ? . Is it still my k750i or w800i ?

And special thanks to janalexine and max_demon

and please answer my above questions also if you can.

Last edited:
OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
harshana800 said:
Any way, I flashed my phone succesfully with w800i firmware using phone xs afterall. now I have w800i phone in k750i case. And after flashing I download the cam driver and sound driver then add those files using xs++ to the phone. Now sound level is very high . and camera has 2.5 zoom at Large (1632 X 1224 ) mode also. But it's useless because its not saving only zoomed part and unzoomed part is saving (whole picture without zoom) . Now i have 8.5 camera sw version and R1BC002 firmware.

BUT I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK

1 . should i use the applications made for w800i or k750i applications will work?

2 . i have seen somewhere in this forum that after upgrading to new camera version will gain you 16X zoom . But there is no any 16x zoom in any mode . So how can i use the 16x zoom function . is there any code to activate the 16x mode?

3 . can I use w800i themes to my phone now?

4 . I have seen somewhere in this forum , that there is another method to flash the phone fully. I flashed the main firmware only . So , what is the difference between fully flashing and only flashing the firmware ?

5 . what are the advantages and disadvantages of fully flashing and only flashing the firmware ?

6 . Is there any updates we can do except camera drivers and sound drivers?

7 . Today I called sevice provider of my sim card of my phone . Because i wanted to go internet . when i ask them what are my internet settings , they asked me "what is your phone model" I stucked at that moment .
SO , can anyone tell me what should i say when they asking me about my phone model ? . Is it still my k750i or w800i ?

And special thanks to janalexine and max_demon

and please answer my above questions also if you can.

1. Yes , they will work!!

2.that's for CID 39 only , Sorry no doughnuts for you

3.Yes

4.:|

5.By Flashing the firmware , you have all java games and files as it is on the phone memory where as in full flashing leads to complete format like thing

6.Display driver

7. oh cm'mon if you say either , the settings and functions remain same , even unflashed one they both are identical phone with cosmetic difference:)

harshana800

Broken In
How to upgrade display driver and after upgrading display driver , is there any major improvement of the display ?

Do you have any games and applications ? if any , can you upload or give me the links ?

regards!

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
harshana800 said:
How to upgrade display driver and after upgrading display driver , is there any major improvement of the display ?

Do you have any games and applications ? if any , can you upload or give me the links ?

regards!
*No , i dont see any difference in display driver after upgrade
*it is illegal to post such cont (though i posted once in this thread ,:D i was lucky that no mod has seen that but it must be deleated by rapidshare coz this topic was dead for months ) i have very slow upload speed

harshana800

Broken In
How to increase SMS storage capacity . and currently we want headset to activate the Radio . Is there any patch to get radio work without headset ? if any, how to do it ? . and I found your game .zip and downloaded it those games are very nice.

harshana800

Broken In
Hi , max demon . How to increase SMS storage capacity . and currently we want headset to activate the Radio . Is there any patch to get radio work without headset ? if any, how to do it

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
harshana800 said:
Hi , max demon . How to increase SMS storage capacity . and currently we want headset to activate the Radio . Is there any patch to get radio work without headset ? if any, how to do it
Follow this thread(Exellent tutorial with images)

janalexine

Broken In
max_demon said:
Follow this thread(Exellent tutorial with images)

hey max, would it work on my fone. I have flashed it into w800i firmware and updated the sound & camera drivers. have you tired it? don't want my w750i to end up into paperweight. :D

Thanks.

faizfaiz

Right off the assembly line
y its hard to convert huh??:confused:can u guys repeat da steps clearly n give da info or file to be use:).thanks nwy!!

FELONIUS

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,

i not sure what my CID no. is but this is what is listed on my phone.

R1CA021
prgCXC 125954_CHINA_CL R1CA021

Customization
CDA 102337/101 R5A cxc 125953 R1CA021 APAC_1

Will the above flashing work on my phone?
Thanks.

yogi_7272

Broken In

janalexine said:
harshana800 you can find the instructions and the files you'll be needing to flash your fone. By flashing, you'll be converting the software and firmware to w800i. Once successful you can proceed with upgrading the camera version and the sound driver. Dramatic increase in sound quality is assured. Check out maxx_demon's previous post. goodluck on flashing your phone.

hey maxx, any other sites where the camera driver version 8.53 or 8.54 is available? the uploaded files on quicksharing.com isn't available anymore. hope you could post new links. thanks :D

i hve those

also max . which version of xs++ to use .. i forgot it .. just tell the exact version .. also usb flash drivers need to be installed before updating the drivers right ? cos i had a format since i modded my k750i .. also enlighten us on super cam driver .. i have got ver 8.53 ..but not to impressed with it .. also any idea where in mumbai can i find .. "mxe 60" flash accessory for k750i ..

ok. downgraded my driver to ver 5.3 from super cam driver ver 8.53 ..

hey max .. which are best drivers buddy ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom