How to convert k750i to w800i?

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
yes supermode is working , the image quality is awsome at night
now i hsve taken comparison pictures of normal mode , led on night on vs. super mode led on night on .i will upload tomorrow

Kalyan

Journeyman
I didnt try again. I am now running on camdriver 5.4. I shall try tonight. Is 8.54 working for u? and one more help.. if u have any friends with k750i and have not flashed yet, could u please look at the region of the phone.. I hope that region setting would solve the mute camera sound in silent mode..

Max...

I tried out all the games u uploaded. they are awsome. Especially the POP series, spiderman, and ;) ....

Is there any setting to adjust the phone volume level? the sms and alert sounds are very loud. I lowered the volume in walkman but that didnt help. To make the sounds lower, should I reflash it with the older firmware? cant I use the acoustic driver for just the walkman??

Last edited:
OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Kalyan said:
I didnt try again. I am now running on camdriver 5.4. I shall try tonight. Is 8.54 working for u? and one more help.. if u have any friends with k750i and have not flashed yet, could u please look at the region of the phone.. I hope that region setting would solve the mute camera sound in silent mode..

Max...

I tried out all the games u uploaded. they are awsome. Especially the POP series, spiderman, and ;) ....

Is there any setting to adjust the phone volume level? the sms and alert sounds are very loud. I lowered the volume in walkman but that didnt help. To make the sounds lower, should I reflash it with the older firmware? cant I use the acoustic driver for just the walkman??
Yes, you can do just replace some ascuotic files .

the pictures r taken in complete dark and using just flash with nightmode on
Compare
*img177.imageshack.us/img177/2059/dsc00057ia9.th.jpg
*img177.imageshack.us/img177/8480/dsc00059jc4.th.jpg

Toooooo super mode
Enhanced picture (noise reduction )amazing quality [zoom both pics and than see]
*img118.imageshack.us/img118/6194/dsc00057qf4.th.jpg

Compare the pictures . 1 is supermode

8.54 is not working on my phone

i dont know n e one who has k750 in my friends
try custmizing the ascuotic this should solve u r problem

1 more 'Funny' way of removing camera sound

call any number (Definetely free)

open the shutter . take the pics. the camera will never produce a single sound
:D

Last edited:

Kalyan

Journeyman
max_demon said:
1 more 'Funny' way of removing camera sound

call any number (Definetely free)

open the shutter . take the pics. the camera will never produce a single sound
:D

That one was tooooooooooooooo cool dude....:mrgreen: :-D :mrgreen:

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
kalyan, r u online at yahoo? or yogi?

k750 Demo tour download - i missed the k750 Demo tour . here it is
When i was uploading a funny thing happned . look at this Sorry , imageshack is not working for me now

yogi . i m online , u r not online

anyone registerd to topsony?

Mods , Don't u think this should be sticky

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
@ max demon

is that pic taken in a room with no lights but only flash? cos if it is then it is indeed a superb camera driver. Can you post that driver here.

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
gx_saurav said:
@ max demon

is that pic taken in a room with no lights but only flash? cos if it is then it is indeed a superb camera driver. Can you post that driver here.
Yes, only nightlamp .Here are the drivers , Version 8.53

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
thanx, if that is quality with just the night lamp I wonder what will be the quality with some light like tubelight. it will be much better

now if only I could fine a tutorial to upload , searching on google

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
gx_saurav said:
thanx, if that is quality with just the night lamp I wonder what will be the quality with some light like tubelight. it will be much better

now if only I could fine a tutorial to upload , searching on google
see this thread for tutorial .

K

K750

huh , w800 ships with good Quality headphone and 512 Mb card , it is useless to convert k750 to w800

Kalyan

Journeyman
K750 said:
huh , w800 ships with good Quality headphone and 512 Mb card , it is useless to convert k750 to w800

may be.. but I heard that those ear-(bud) phones are too weak to produce megabass. and health-wise, the ear phones are better. and for 512Mb card, I think with k750, I have a concrete option to buy a 1GB or 2GB card. :rolleyes: Most people dont like the orange phone over the black sexy phone with a slider lens cover which looks cool :rolleyes:

Max..

Back again.. I tried the super camera driver 8.53. the second time and it worked. but I am not able to zoom at all (even in low resolution modes) and the zoom level shows all up to 4x. and u said something abt going to super mode(>*<<*<*) in horizontal mode. what does that mean? I tried with the camera on and the camera light went on, off and on(for the *s), the brightness changed(for <,>) and the zoom wasnt working and it went till 4x only. how can I know that the camera is in super mode now? and what exactly do u mean by horizontal mode? do I have to do the >*.. thing keeping the phone in horizontal position(as if viewing the camera?) and where should I do this? when camera was opened? or when it is'nt. and how come the zoom problem is not there for you? did u edit the camdriver0.dat?

Last edited:
K

K750

Kalyan said:
may be.. but I heard that those ear-(bud) phones are too weak to produce megabass. and health-wise, the ear phones are better. and for 512Mb card, I think with k750, I have a concrete option to buy a 1GB or 2GB card. :rolleyes: Most people dont like the orange phone over the black sexy phone with a slider lens cover which looks cool :rolleyes:

Max..

Back again.. I tried the super camera driver 8.53. the second time and it worked. but I am not able to zoom at all (even in low resolution modes) and the zoom level shows all up to 4x. and u said something abt going to super mode(>*<<*<*) in horizontal mode. what does that mean? I tried with the camera on and the camera light went on, off and on(for the *s), the brightness changed(for <,>) and the zoom wasnt working and it went till 4x only. how can I know that the camera is in super mode now? and what exactly do u mean by horizontal mode? do I have to do the >*.. thing keeping the phone in horizontal position(as if viewing the camera?) and where should I do this? when camera was opened? or when it is'nt. and how come the zoom problem is not there for you? did u edit the camdriver0.dat?
we can modify the cover ;)

it is already in supermode , just follow this -

Linear zoom: Macro on,Night off, Press zoom key to change.
Normal Zoom: Macro on,night on,Press zoom key to change.
change Scences: Macro off,Press zoom key to change.
EnhanceNight Shot: Just only turn night on, this is automatic work.
Automatic Exposure lock: half press the shutter button for lock AE, move to subject,press shutter.
Manual Exposure Scence: turn night on,change EV for exposure time.

yogi_7272

Broken In
K750 said:

from day one .. i am using my k750i with hpm 70 .. (w800 earphones) and 1 gb data card .. also i got my k750i for 10k while my bro had his w800i for 20k ..:D

and its all worth to convert k750 to w800i ..:D

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
hello....
i want to know the secret code and procedure of how to open the service menu of my sony ericsson K750i...

K

K750

Here it is >*<<*<* .
i bought w800 for 14k:( .
now i m feeling i sud go for k750 :|

but loss of activity button , i feel like my w800 is *forums.se-nse.net/style_emoticons/default/censored.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
K750 said:
now i m feeling i sud go for k750. but loss of activity button , i feel like my w800 is

do the reverse what the world is doing! flash it wid k750i firmware! :D

u are the first person i saw who said that u miss activity button!

K

K750

infra_red_dude said:
do the reverse what the world is doing! flash it wid k750i firmware! :D

u are the first person i saw who said that u miss activity button!
Register to topsony and give me R1BC021 FS and Main . it will help to reverse . (Which is better - W800 with Walkman media player or k750 with old media player? . i really miss the activity button

skrajeev

Right off the assembly line
hi

I am new to conversion. I have a vodaphone K750i and want to convert to w800. I am getting error when i connect my handset using usb cable. The error is as in the picture "binary answer failed". All fails Why?

pentium1061

Right off the assembly line
Re: Converting k750i to w800i

hey man, i tried all the things that u told about w800i firmware. and also my k750i is working fine. but the problem is camera. when i slide down the lens cover a black screen comes and the fon hangs for 2-3 minutes and then again the menu appears ....please help yaa........i think its becas of autofocus......

Top Bottom