How to convert k750i to w800i?

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
yogi_7272 said:
updated cam driver from 8.52 to 8.53 :D ... also 8.54 is latest ..

how to go to super cam mode ..?

maual focus .. hmm let me know abt it ..
>*<<*<* in horizontal mode to go into super mode .

and in 8.53 Super mode is already there . u have to turn features on / off to activate

8.54 does not work in my phone :(

it does not support R1BC002

:twisted: i can try to convert it to R1CA021 and than try , but that will be waste of time .

anyone here from topsony can u please provide me R1CA021 FS and Main from topsony please , (they r asking for money :mad: ) is there another source where can i download R1CA021?

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
yogi_7272 said:
hey max .. not able to go to super mode .. :(

will u pls elaborate . :)
try to copy camdriver1.dat to \XS++\files_to_upload\ifs\settings and the original , try flashing now

in 8.53 no need to go to super mode it is already supermode

yogi_7272

Broken In
max_demon said:
try to copy camdriver1.dat to \XS++\files_to_upload\ifs\settings and the original , try flashing now

right now i have 8.53 ..

by the way .. what u mean by "the original "

also in 8.53 .. u have to press +0.3, LED, +0.0, -0.3, LED, -0.7 ..

but i cant get it .. how u know that supermode is on .. also what are exactly use of super mode ..
and lastly . r u sure .. image quality wise this driver is better than 5.3 one ?

max_demon said:

right now i have 8.53 ..

but i cant get it .. how u know that supermode is on .. also what are exactly use of super mode ..
and lastly . r u sure .. image quality wise this driver is better than 5.3 one ?

also how did u improve the jpeg quality to 100% and what happened to manual focus thing ?

Last edited:

shahidchuhdry

Broken In
Re: converting k750i to w800i

in my fone below customization is written:

CDA102337/103 R3A
CXC125953 R 1BC002
EMEA_6

can i convert my fone into w800i????????????

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Re: converting k750i to w800i

shahidchuhdry said:
in my fone below customization is written:

CDA102337/103 R3A
CXC125953 R 1BC002
EMEA_6

can i convert my fone into w800i????????????
yes , of course

yogi_7272 said:
right now i have 8.53 ..

also how did u improve the jpeg quality to 100% and what happened to manual focus thing ?
the original means the loction \XS++\files_to_upload\ifs\settings\camera

I've noticed in Camera Frames are less as compared to k750 , i have collected k790 frames and uploaded here copy it to Files to upload folder Path is - it is already in the archive , no need to create subfolders
\tpa\preset\system\multimedia\PE

Last edited:

Kalyan

Journeyman
Hi Max..

Yesterday, I tried to upgrade my cam software to 8.53. but after the fsx thing was done, my cam didnt respond. When I open the shutter or when I open the camera option from menu, the screen blinked and went normal again. the camera just opened and closed. So, I loaded the 5.4 version now and it is working fine. Do I have to load the 8.53 along with the 5.4 version? how do I do that? your previous explaination was not that clear. I didnt get u. Could u please be more descriptive on loading the camera driver? I loaded the 8.53 camera driver (camdriver0.dat) into the folder u specified.

The acoustic driver went well. It increased the phone's sound dramatically. Does it ever damage my phone speaker?

I also found that other sounds(sms and camera) are also increased. Is there a way to reduce them? The camera sound is so high now.

When I go to silent mode, my camera sounds wont mute. Is there a way to shut the camera sounds off when I keep the mobile in silent mode? I have downloaded far manager before and I found what to do. but that needs retrieving the customize.xml from my phone.

My phone when it wasnt customized, showed this feature(mute camera in silent mode). what is the area code that supports this? can I change this when I flash the phone, in the customize file system section, when I got to choose the area of the phone?

I also upgraded the lcd driver but I felt no difference.

BTW the aero 3d mission is cool. It has a propeller plane now. The super real tennis didnt work though.. it installed well but when it is run, it gives application error. If u could, please upload some nice java games and applications.

Thanks for the great help......

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Kalyan said:
Hi Max..

Yesterday, I tried to upgrade my cam software to 8.53. but after the fsx thing was done, my cam didnt respond. When I open the shutter or when I open the camera option from menu, the screen blinked and went normal again. the camera just opened and closed. So, I loaded the 5.4 version now and it is working fine. Do I have to load the 8.53 along with the 5.4 version? how do I do that? your previous explaination was not that clear. I didnt get u. Could u please be more descriptive on loading the camera driver? I loaded the 8.53 camera driver (camdriver0.dat) into the folder u specified.

The acoustic driver went well. It increased the phone's sound dramatically. Does it ever damage my phone speaker?

I also found that other sounds(sms and camera) are also increased. Is there a way to reduce them? The camera sound is so high now.

When I go to silent mode, my camera sounds wont mute. Is there a way to shut the camera sounds off when I keep the mobile in silent mode? I have downloaded far manager before and I found what to do. but that needs retrieving the customize.xml from my phone.

My phone when it wasnt customized, showed this feature(mute camera in silent mode). what is the area code that supports this? can I change this when I flash the phone, in the customize file system section, when I got to choose the area of the phone?

BTW the aero 3d mission is cool. It has a propeller plane now. The super real tennis didnt work though.. it installed well but when it is run, it gives application error. If u could, please upload some nice java games and applications.

here are Best application available for k750 if you want more go to k750 software heven www.getjar.com

i cannot upload many game since i'ts size is big :( give a list of game i will upload

Kalyan

Journeyman
max_demon said:
here are Best application available for k750 if you want more go to k750 software heven www.getjar.com

i cannot upload many game since i'ts size is big :( give a list of game i will upload

Thanks max..

Any answers to the other queries for reducing camera sound etc. and muting camera sound in silent mode etc?? and please give a descriptive process on installing camera driver.. I couldnt use the 8.53 driver.

Coming for the games, How about Prince of persia series or tomb raider series? any pc game based java game. I like adventure games on mobile. If u have like any of the adventure games of ur choice, upload them. I dont know good games yet. but I prefer adventure or action games. (pc game based or movies based.. ;) )

Could u upload the frames of k750i? (the jail bars, cowboy, ..etc.....) they were cool

My phone signal strength display sometimes just fills up the gap on the upper portion. actually, only the bars should show up. but also the remaining gap fills up. Why does this happen? how to rectify it? Ocassionally, the gap disappears and I see only tha bars

Thanks..

Last edited:

Asfaq

Keyboard addict
@max_demon : plz avoid ripping content off the esato forums.. if you want to do so, then atleast be responsible enough to mention the source.. Also, plz mention the Se-Nse forums too (the 'pimp your menu' thread, to be exact)..

yogi_7272

Broken In
Asfaq said:
@max_demon : plz avoid ripping content off the esato forums.. if you want to do so, then atleast be responsible enough to mention the source.. Also, plz mention the Se-Nse forums too (the 'pimp your menu' thread, to be exact)..

hey chill ., we know its from those two forums :D

yogi_7272

Broken In
Kalyan said:
Hi Max..

will u pls share the link to ver 5.4 camera drivers? i have feeling the these 8.3 super cam drivers are not as good as the org ones ..

Kalyan

Journeyman
yogi_7272 said:
will u pls share the link to ver 5.4 camera drivers? i have feeling the these 8.3 super cam drivers are not as good as the org ones ..

the 5.4 camera drivers are in the pack provided by max. It should be some posts above.. he provided a collection of camera drivers. just check out. BTW I wasnt able to use the 8.3 super cam drivers. I think u read what I posted above. any suggestions?

yogi_7272

Broken In
Kalyan said:
the 5.4 camera drivers are in the pack provided by max. It should be some posts above.. he provided a collection of camera drivers. just check out. BTW I wasnt able to use the 8.3 super cam drivers. I think u read what I posted above. any suggestions?

hmm .. in my case .. i screwed up my phone soft .. then using orkut method, i completely flashed my phone to w800i .. the firmware is now R1BC002

in my case all the super cam drivers upto 8.53 have worked .. atleast in normal mode if not in super cam mode .. haven't tried 8.54 version ..

also the drivers provided by max .. does all those work with this firmware ?

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Here are some applications

Asfaq said:
hey :mad: i have quoted the name . look in that post again.

Kalyan said:
Thanks max..

Any answers to the other queries for reducing camera sound etc. and muting camera sound in silent mode etc?? and please give a descriptive process on installing camera driver.. I couldnt use the 8.53 driver.

Coming for the games, How about Prince of persia series or tomb raider series? any pc game based java game. I like adventure games on mobile. If u have like any of the adventure games of ur choice, upload them. I dont know good games yet. but I prefer adventure or action games. (pc game based or movies based.. ;) )

Could u upload the frames of k750i? (the jail bars, cowboy, ..etc.....) they were cool

My phone signal strength display sometimes just fills up the gap on the upper portion. actually, only the bars should show up. but also the remaining gap fills up. Why does this happen? how to rectify it? Ocassionally, the gap disappears and I see only tha bars

Thanks..
there is only one way to kill the camera sound

Delete
FS/tpa/preset/system/sound/camerashutter.3gp
FS/tpa/preset/system/sound/camerafocus.3gp

u must be knowing how to do this , come on
i have the backup of camerashutter.3gp
but , no backup for camerafocus.3gp

i could not use the camera mode 8.54 , b.53 installs as it should be installed
try opening it in notepad and remove the credits and auther in //

the file size , if it is less than 30 kb u will be able to install successfully

tomb raider for k750 is not good it doesnt work in fullscreen

Here are some games packed by me . (including one very special game just for you ;) [kalyan])
i dont know Signal strength problem :(

Finally, uploaded

Last edited:

Kalyan

Journeyman
max_demon said:
Here are some applications

Here are some games packed by me . (including one very special game just for you ;) [kalyan])
i dont know Signal strength problem :(

Finally, uploaded

Thanks a lot Max.. Checked them they are great. Where do u get all these? do u buy them?? :rolleyes: BTW do u also get the signal strength image problem?? I shall check out the ;-) game ..

yogi_7272

Broken In
hey max .. i am looking for a soft for call recording without beeps :D .. pls share it if u have that ..:)

also, one silly question .. i am not sure how to install these apps onto the phone ? help pls ..

Last edited:

Kalyan

Journeyman
yogi_7272 said:
also, one silly question .. i am not sure how to install these apps onto the phone ? help pls ..

Just connect your phone to the system and search for the folder 'other' in the removable drive. it would be with images, sounds, etc.. It would be in MSSEMC folder I think. copy the jar files into the other folder. now, disconnect the phone and go to file manager>other. you will see all of them there.

just open each of the jar files(click them). it asks u in which folder (applications/games) do u want to install. select the proper folder and there u go.

yogi_7272 said:
........... one silly question ........

P.S. There are no silly questions.... There could only be silly answers.
Never hesitate to ask question. Question is the key to knowledge..

yogi_7272

Broken In
thanks for the quick reply ..

actually i knew this . but somehow forgot ..:)

what happened to ur camera driver anyway ? is the supercam mode working ?

Top Bottom