How to connect automatically in reliance netconnect

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Hi guys, I'm using reliance netconnect to download overnight.(unlimited at night only). So my problem is sometimes it disconnects automatically. So I manually have to re-connect. Is there any workaround for this to. Make it connect automatically after disconnection? Is there any mod version of reliance to enable this? In default there is no such option. I'm using Windows 8.1

There is an app named "connection keeper, or something similar. That will get the job done. Also, if you use IDM, it automatically redials after a connection drop.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
the modem gets heated up too when you keep it for downloading for a long period of time which causes the disconnection. i suggest you better not use it for a longer period of time or continuous download.

OP
ariftwister

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
There is an app named "connection keeper, or something similar. That will get the job done. Also, if you use IDM, it automatically redials after a connection drop.

Yeah.. Thanks... Connection keeper is great. Too bad I didn't get to know whether it re connected or not.

OP
ariftwister

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
the modem gets heated up too when you keep it for downloading for a long period of time which causes the disconnection. i suggest you better not use it for a longer period of time or continuous download.

Nope I don't download 24x7. Just this week. That too 1am-8am max. That won't stress the modem right?

Top Bottom