How to clean an LCD Monitor

ajayritik

Technomancer
It's been long time since I cleaned my Dell Monitor. Does anyone know of a good method to clean the LCD Monitor. Do we get any specific liquid or solution to clean it.

Guys?

Deadman

Journeyman
Here is my own weird way of cleaning my lap lcd.
1) Clean off the dust from screen with a dry cotton.
2) now take another cotton, soak it in water & rinse it so that it just remains wet.
3) swap that cotton over a detergent bar(yeah the detergent used to wash clothes :mrgreen:).swap very little amount of it.
4) now rub it gently all over the screen & wait for it to dry completely.dont panic btw.
5) take a new dry cotton and clean the dried detergent on screen.
ur lcd will be clean as new and trust me it will remove all the impressions without a single scratch. there wont be any dry marks left as left in case of plain water.

if u dont believe me try it on mirror or TV(i have done directly on lcd:mrgreen:) and pls reply

2) now take another cotton, soak it in water & rinse it so that it just remains wet.
3) swap that cotton over a detergent bar(yeah the detergent used to wash clothes :mrgreen:).swap very little amount of it.
4) now rub it gently all over the screen & wait for it to dry completely.dont panic btw.
ur lcd will be clean as new and trust me it will remove all the impressions without a single scratch. there wont be any dry marks left as left in case of plain water.

if u dont believe me try it on mirror or TV(i have done directly on lcd:mrgreen:) and pls reply
Thanks. I was searching for it. It's hard to trust BTW. Will post my results :p

papul1993

not a newbie.....
Go to to eyeglasses shop. Ask them for glass cleaning fluid. They will give you a small bottle with spray cap on it. It evaporates easily upon sprayed. I use it to clean my specs, mobile screen, monitor screen and anything with a glass surface.

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl

Thanks Bro . It helped me a lot.

Top Bottom