How to change wallpaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chavo

Journeyman
Hey guys yesterday i brought samsung i450. I install some themes. Themes work fine but when it come for wallpaper i can't remove wallpaper. There are just two option default and images. Plez help me i don't want any wallpaper. I only want theme wallpaper.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Click on default and that should give you the theme wallpaper provided that the theme comes with one

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Hey guys yesterday i brought samsung i450. I install some themes. Themes work fine but when it come for wallpaper i can't remove wallpaper. There are just two option default and images. Plez help me i don't want any wallpaper. I only want theme wallpaper.
S60 themes don't have any wallpapers built into them as such. There is just the background image that is displayed on the stand-by screen. You can choose to set an image in the Gallery as the wallpaper over the background image. If you select Default, only the background image will be displayed.

OP
chavo

chavo

Journeyman
But when i select default it give me another screen saver. I searched for screen saver also but can't find. Plez help.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
But when i select default it give me another screen saver. I searched for screen saver also but can't find. Plez help.
The wallpaper you see with the 'Default' option selected is the theme's background image. The screen saver option is in the Themes menu. It is under the setting named 'Power Saver'.

OP
chavo

chavo

Journeyman
The wallpaper you see with the 'Default' option selected is the theme's background image. The screen saver option is in the Themes menu. It is under the setting named 'Power Saver'.

there is no such option.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
When you are in the list of installed themes in your phone, there is General written on the top. Then press the right arrow key thrice and you end up in the Power Saver tab. Check it out. It must be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom