how to change this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pag_floyd

Broken In
how to change this........

*img64.exs.cx/img64/7359/Clipboard32.jpg

can we change this. Is there any general way to implement in other similar phpBB forums ?? I guess, we can't change this in this forum manually, but if we can in other similar forums then what is the procedure....... or if the option isn't available , does that mean Administrator hasn't enabled the feature??

IG

Journeyman
um...thats a rank based on the number of posts u have posted m8.so u can change it manually :)
btw welcone to the forum.

OP
P

pag_floyd

Broken In
thanks for the replies but my question isn't answered completely and thanks for this........

btw welcone to the forum.

..but look at my joining date.........it's just that I don't post much but I've read most of the posts here !!!

theraven

Technomancer
nobody gives a damn abt ur joining date or ur post count
and since the title had to do with post count .. no one gives a damn abt the titlte too ... cuz it doesnt mean a thing anymore ....
wait till the new system is up ... hopefully much better than the current one

OP
P

pag_floyd

Broken In
nobody got my question ... I always knew the title-giving process here at digit forums ......... I am asking abt other phpBB forums ..........is there any way....(e.g. some html or php code ) which may help writing this !!!

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
no batty ...
actually i missed the last post by pag_floyd
i carefully read it after u posted this
sorry man

Ashis

In the zone
Keep On posting Nusence & Replying Rubbish!!! 8)
Some Day U Will Be "DIGITIZED MODARATOR" !!! :twisted:
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom