How to buy from Ebay USA.

tkin

Back to school!!
Hi guys, I'm drooling over THIS for quite some time, need to know if its safe to buy from here, and any customs documents that are needed or not, also do I need that f'n form 50?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Better to use ICC world for this. Give them a US site link, and they get the courier to you. You do not have to worry about customs and all.

ICC World

Never know how ebay might ship it from abroad, and you will have to haggle with customs or forfeit the manifesto. ICC is reliable.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Better to use ICC world for this. Give them a US site link, and they get the courier to you. You do not have to worry about customs and all.

ICC World

Never know how ebay might ship it from abroad, and you will have to haggle with customs or forfeit the manifesto. ICC is reliable.
How much extra do they charge? For watches etc? Also do they accept ebay links?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
They accept any US site link. And send you back a quotation. If you agree, they list it on ebay with the final price they quoted in the mail. The mail includes tax, shipping, and core price. Quite simple.

Price would vary product to product. Give it a try. Requesting a quote does not bind you to buy. You can reject.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Anything apart from the misc. stuff they listed they cannot. Firearms etc. Request a quote. Either they call you...! :) Or reply back on the mail. If you are satisfied for the EXACT same amount you agreed to, they create an ebay.in listing. After that it is paisa pay safety. Though please keep 14 days for delivery. Since it is overseas.

They way they work:

1. ICC World is basically a courier company.
2. They buy your device in the states and ship it to they NY warehouse.
3. It is shipped by THEM to their Mumbai ware house.
4. Moves to your location using again their courier service.

This way the stuff enters India legally and you do not need to worry about customs and all that jazz.

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Have you checked the global easy buy (geb) link of ebay?
Check this *NEW* POCKET WATCH FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST LOGO (Rs. 4355)

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
My link costs 14$, your cost 95$, can't pay for that much.

Hey asingh, I just noticed, that item ships from Hong kong, Why would I send it to ICC and pay for shipping in opp direction, is there any service that will ship from HKG?

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
My link costs 14$, your cost 95$, can't pay for that much.

True. but this includes all customs and other duties.

you can also use Aramex Shop & Ship to purchase your item. This works like this: you create an account with aramex and they will give you a us address on your behalf. You use this address to do the purchase and then ebay will ship the item to that address. Then aramex will send it to your address. I don't know whether it is allowed to point to another forum here but see

Note: I haven't bought anything from aramex.

r4gs

In the zone
The seller has listed free international shipping.
THere is no problem.

Just buy the item, pay via paisapay or paypal, ebay will translate the amount to indian rupees and then you pay and wait for delivery.

Just remember that anything shipped from the US will be subject to customs duties. I had to pay rs1000 for my ZuneHD so I'm assuming its only 10% of total cost.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
ICC World sounds fantastic! I am wondering will it work for Amazon.com? And will it work for Amazon gift card!
Looks to me the 2nd part is a long shot to happen.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
ICCWorld crapped out, they said it will only work for products in US, that watch is in HKG.

kickapps

Right off the assembly line
Shipping from Hongkong might be very expensive, using any package forwarding services like Shop and Ship or Shipitto

Shop and Ship :: Country Rates

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
I have purchased Game console + Extra and got it shipped to India, the USPS Priority Mail charged 58.5$ for shipping alone. Its still on the way, I hope I dont have to pay to customs :x

Have anyone ordered Laptop or Game console using this service? how much you paid?
or
Anyone else purchased from eBay.com and got it shipped to India..?

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
I have purchased Game console + Extra and got it shipped to India, the USPS Priority Mail charged 58.5$ for shipping alone. Its still on the way, I hope I dont have to pay to customs :x

Have anyone ordered Laptop or Game console using this service? how much you paid?
or
Anyone else purchased from eBay.com and got it shipped to India..?
If you bring in any electronics from abroad you need to pay customs unless its marked as gift(still there is a limit to it).

Last edited:
Top Bottom