How to Automate Megaupload, Rapidshare Etc downloads ?

raksrules

Youngling
I have a list of files i need to download and all of them are hosted either on megaupload or rapidshare. I guess there is a tool called jdownloader to automate the downloading of these files. Does it still work and if yes then how ? I tried some time back and all it did was some updating plugin thing going on in the lower part of the app. So i dont know much about it.
Any other alternative wherein minimal intervention is required and preferably if the connection goes off, all i have to do is just reconnect the internet and download should preferably resume (like torrents)

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Install it Open if u copy the links before it will automatically come in the add Dialog
Click on ADD u can also set the location of downloads form here then a list will apper in the main window right click >Download Selected & enjoy

OP
raksrules

raksrules

Youngling
^^Why not mipony ?? I find it really very good. In case you finding any issue with that, you can tell here, may be we can resolve it.

mitraark

Decrepit
I know its a little different from Automatic downloader , but this site is giving decent amount of usage for generating Direct links for Rapidshare , Megaupload , Hotfile etc.. Register here

PremiumZilla - Login

Use my Referral ID Link and get 30 GB and i also get 30 GB . If you register directly from site you get only 10 GB :( Also , each referral gives you 30 GB. Hope that helps somewhat ..

Dark Core

Freak Beta 1
You Can even schedule wth Internet Download Manager and other common Download Managers if you got Premium Accounts
BTW I Prefer JDownloader, its one hell of an app :D

OP
raksrules

raksrules

Youngling
^^No premium accounts :(

Btw i am now using Mipony, works like Jdownloader but i prefer this. Try it, you will love it.

Top Bottom