how r chinese made copy android mobiles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnab boss

In the zone
hello guys..,i hav been to china recently for vacation....i had been to a electronics super mall over there and i was shocked and amazed to c mobiles frm local manufactured companies....:shock::shock::shock:

they hav copied models from every leading mobile companies..b it nokia lumia series to samsung s 4 ,note 2 and 3,grand series,htc models to i phone 5 to 5 s and 5c.....:shock::shock::shock:

there r of different quality and the prices r accordingly....for example take copy of samsung note 3 prices starts from $145 to $350....u will get all the functions similar to original note 3.... it has a quad core processor with 2 gb ram with a good gpu as i played 3d games with ease...it also had s-pen to smart scroll ,air gesture, air view, with stylus pen to infrared remote all working like the original note 3 and it also feels and looks like the same...even it has android 4.3 installed in it....:razz::razz::razz:

but personally i thnk that these handsets r good if u hav the right specs and features, rather then paying a ton for the original ones and again changing it in a year for the latest one....:-D:-D:-D

now i am starting this thread to make all of you aware of this situation that these phones r imported in bulk quantities in India and all over the world by some greedy traders....they tell this is original handset imported from korea or its a korean clone and sells it here in double or triple cost...and cheat us....:-(:-(:-(

u will find adds in olx and quiker the most...even some shops also keep these copied handsets...

they even forge the software of these mobiles...like the samsung logo and the hardware specs r all dummy applications installed in those sets....we get fooled by these..

guys kindly share ur personal exprience like me if any in this thread....thanks

LOOk @ these sites for more info...

www.fastcardtech.com
www.dhgate.com

Last edited:

Hrishi

How was the build quality ???
BTW, here gaffar market is very popular for such replicas.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
1. Smileys are precious. Please don't over use it.

2. Please use Capital letters too. They start to feel aloof when only small letters are used. There is a reason why every state in our country has a capital. Every sentence (or City) needs a Capital to command them.

3. Please get your self checked, since your mood swings are very extreme in nature. From :shock: to :razz: to :D to :(

4. Its very old news that phones are forged. That's why we don't buy them from chor bazaar or Gafaar market, and make sure we buy them from genuine shops and that's why we check IMEI numbers.

sksundram

In the zone
It's so old news I even forgot to yawn. If you have ever visited gizchina or similar sites before you won't be shocked.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
If Micromax spends more on its R&D rather than on Hugh Jackman then there will no need for us using cheap Chinese mobiles and better RMA. Somebody posted in this forum that they bricked their phone and he cannot understand Chinese and asked for help.Its better to buy Xperia or Samsung or Nokia(best battery) which can be used to instal Cyanogen MOD.

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
@rishi..build quality depends on the amount u pay...like note 3 is selling for $146 - $350...differences r huge also....in the $350 model u will get all the functions of origianl note 3 including ir remote control with stylus and s -pen full working....build quality is great in this model check out this site...HDC Galaxys Note 3 N9006 Quad Core Android Phone - $235.00

@vyom...dude i didnt knew tht smileys r so presious...:lol:.........i was not writing a article tht i shall use cap letter or so..but u r right i will c nxt time i post....i was shocked as i hav seen these phones in thousands of quantity and the way they build or program them even imei numbers r also stolen from original ones...not a fake phone in chor bazar or websites....i am more concerned bcoz these r also been sold on online shopps and ur so called reputed shops...check the link abv.

@sksundram..i know its very old news..as per i kne this a decade ago...i brought a apple i phone first one as apple was not available here tht time, ..later i found it was a super copy and i was fooled...but now they hav mastered the software also and tht it why it is more alarming...it is like fake rolex watches...hard to identify...:-D

@bavusani...dude micromax is an Indian brand but mainly all hardware and software r Chinese...they hav there own design thts the difference...even the branded ones r manufactured in china..but the build is good and tht is why we r paying more for these...but my friend has a very bad experience with all the abv brands...he brought a note 2 within a week it had a mother board problem, sent for Rma...samsung told they will repair it..he asked for a replacement which they denied...after nearly 3 mnths and a threat to complain to consumer forum.. they gave a replacement but within 2 mnths there was a display issue...he sold tht and bought a lunia 720...used for 7 mnths and then it had issues ...he sold it and brought a xperia z, it was good and after 5 mnths it had a booting board problem....its still in service center...now he is using a nokia 105 and take an oth that he will never buy expensive phones rather than apple again....

This is the small picture of todays reality... I didnt faced so much of problem till yet..but after s4..my nxt upgrade will b cloned one thts for sure..:wink:

just watch this video....*www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0yw46L7FRY

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
@anorion...check out the link above....or watch it in youtube...search for hdc note 3 reviews over there...

Hrishi

Made in Korea Vs Made in China ? Anyone care to spre some limelight on this one , ( Don't be biased .Plz)

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
@rishi...As per i know all the clone and copy mobiles r made in china....there r hundreds of company manufacture these phones as well as some of there own designs....few renowned companies whose build quality is good and better specs r...HDC, NO 1,GOOPHONE are some good companies with good build and specs with 1:1 copy from originals...:cool:

As for Korea samsung , lg have there manufacturing units there and in china also.. ..:mrgreen:

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
@rishi yes...but all the known companies like samsung, sony ,lg have their factories in china...and all accessories r made in china...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
there are so many fake phones available of the original ones
even side-by-side comparison fails to detect the real one

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
@zangetsu....thts my point is...but now the quality of the fake ones r so good and cheap tht many r opting for this one...good to save money...:-D

yeah and the remote option is really helpful...

check this video out...*www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0yw46L7FRY

Plus one for infrared phones! They need to start implementing it again!

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
guys just check out this and its features..... HDC Galaxys Note 3 Sunny Quad Core Android Phone - $239.99

i ordered this one after much research and googling and blogs and xda forum members suggestions...thanks to them

after i get this by dhl courier.... ill give a full review of this one...:)

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
guys just check out this and its features..... HDC Galaxys Note 3 Sunny Quad Core Android Phone - $239.99

i ordered this one after much research and googling and blogs and xda forum members suggestions...thanks to them

after i get this by dhl courier.... ill give a full review of this one...:)

congrats. i just saw the iphone 5s clone there. very tempted to buy. comes to around 130 dollars inclusive of shipping

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
@srkmish...yup u can try it but the apple ones have android os...not the apple ios...but looks r same..:lol:

I think dont go by brand like samsung or apple..go with features...u can get a quad core processor and 1 gb ram with 4 gb rom and a5 inch ips screen within $170...so why waste money on this so called branded phones...:-D

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Actually , i want a 4 in phone only as anything more i dont find comfortable for one handed use and i dont play games, so high end specs are immaterial to me. Do you know any reliable iphone clone model ? Kiphone i5s comes to 106$ with free registered airmail service. Which shipping option did u go for?

Also, do these products get charged with customs?

Last edited:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
@srkmish...yup u can try it but the apple ones have android os...not the apple ios...but looks r same..:lol:

I think dont go by brand like samsung or apple..go with features...u can get a quad core processor and 1 gb ram with 4 gb rom and a5 inch ips screen within $170...so why waste money on this so called branded phones...:-D
RMA:(

Actually , i want a 4 in phone only as anything more i dont find comfortable for one handed use and i dont play games, so high end specs are immaterial to me. Do you know any reliable iphone clone model ? Kiphone i5s comes to 106$ with free registered airmail service. Which shipping option did u go for?

Also, do these products get charged with customs?

If the seller undervalues the product like 20% or gift then there will be no customs.Also shipping courier company also matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom