How much you are expecting in your 10th/12th results ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think meant that he got 95% in 12th and still he had to donate money for admission in the college. If you get anything below 98% you'll have to give donations go get admission in a college :D I think you can understand what 'money talks' means :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ That's what I thought. But AFAIK most engineering colleges don't admit students on the basis of their 12th results. That's what I want to know from him - the type of colleges he is referring to. :p

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Results to be declared on Thursday, 14th May 2009 at 03.00 P.M.
Source: CISCE Official Page.
The results of the examinations of ICSE-2009 and ISC-2009 will be made available through the Internet. The user may log onto any one of the under mentioned websites using the specified URL to view the results. *www.cisce.indiaresults.com *www.cisce.ndtv.com *www.cisce.examresults.net *www.cisce.mysuccess.in

Best of luck to all of you.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
wrote last year and got around 95% but now in a college by donations :(

so whatever you get below 98 % its no use... only money talks
bullcrap. do ur iitjee/aieee well and then no need for donations!:idea:
btw i got 75% in both 10th and 12th

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^^ i heard that no one fails in board examinations :D

*www.igovernment.in/site/MP-to-probe-drop-in-high-school-pass-percentage/

Only 35.33 per cent of regular students passed the 2009 examination, conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE).

The performance by private students was even more dismal, with only 8.9 per cent of them passing, compared to 25.07 per cent last year.

:p

sagar.best

Don't mess with me.
hi

yea result are coming soon :-x:-x

hope my total marks is in between 80-90% :-(:-( but can't say chemistry ke exam me pata nhi kya likh ke aaya hu mere khud nhi samaj me aa raha tha vo examiner kya samje ga :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sagar.best

Don't mess with me.
krates said:
^^ i heard that no one fails in board examinations

well he is right ...... icse me koi fail nhi hota hai par ha kuch mahan aatma hote hai jo so jate hai aa ke warna nobody fails.....

appserver

Third Eye
When I was studying my +2 a decade back, I was waiting for my results. On the eve of the result day, I was restless but somehow I managed to sleep. The next day morning I was in my bed and my grandfather was listening news in the radio. They said that +2 results were announced and the topper was from Chennai and said my name. I could not believe myself. Thought that the press and media people would be flashing and interviewing me. Unfortunately when I checked my result I just managed to pass with 75% and with some pathetic marks in mathematics and physics.Then only I realized that my name and the state toppers name were the same. :sad: Nevertheless it gave me surprise pleasure atleast for 30 minutes. :lol:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I am really scared of my Physics marks. The paper was too tough for me. I am getting barely 26(out of 70) when I count. :( I hope paper was checked leniently... :(

Others went fine..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom