LED Display - 13.3"
nVIDIA 8400GS
320GB HDD
Intel Wireless-N
3yrs warranty

less than a year old.

loginname

Broken In
i said i was willing to buy it for 25k....i never said it would go for that less a amount....words can be deceptive...by the way does im_h4u want to sell the laptop or not? hes not replying at all....

gopz

In the zone
i said i was willing to buy it for 25k....i never said it would go for that less a amount....words can be deceptive...by the way does im_h4u want to sell the laptop or not? hes not replying at all....

You just want to exploit him and feast on the opportunity, if im_h4u wanted to sell it urgently, dont you?

I think a new one costs almost a lac or more, with the additional warranty included.

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz

alwayz lowballin.....this is not vegetable market...:mad:

amol48

Searching...
I'd say it would go for ~40K

I don't think so mate.. You would get a new Dell XPS in 45K... !

The new dell XPS laptop is now at 45k here in Pune with taxes and everything included.

It's config are:

T8100 Core 2 duo processor
3GB DDR2 RAM
320 HDD
DVD, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 2MP cam etc etc

So considering that yours is about a year old, I guess if you get anything upto 35k go for it then...

gopz

In the zone
I don't think so mate.. You would get a new Dell XPS in 45K... !

The new dell XPS laptop is now at 45k here in Pune with taxes and everything included.

It's config are:

T8100 Core 2 duo processor
3GB DDR2 RAM
320 HDD
DVD, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 2MP cam etc etc

So considering that yours is about a year old, I guess if you get anything upto 35k go for it then...

Its not the default XPS.

It has got nVIDIA card + LED display + 3yr warranty, When you configure it online, it goes upto almost 1lac+

I have a similar laptop so I know for a fact that this won't sell unless someone knows its worth.

Most ignorant people will post offers based on the default config of XPS available for 53k on the Dell website.

loginname

Broken In
You just want to exploit him and feast on the opportunity, if im_h4u wanted to sell it urgently, dont you?

I think a new one costs almost a lac or more, with the additional warranty included.

Boss,

Let me get this straight...i didn't ask him to post for the item on this site...and who are you to decide whether i m exploiting him or not?...i will quote the price that i am comfortable with, be it a Mercedes or a dell xps laptop...its up to him to decide whether he wants to sell it or not....25k is by no means a small amount...if you got more money go ahead and buy it at ur price from the dell website...dont waste other people time here....

I think you are born with a silver spoon in your mouth....if you have so much money go ahead and buy it from the dell website....don't give crap comments like low balling and all....25k may be a small amount for you but not for me.....if he wants to sell let him decide...keep your precious comments to yourself....

Last edited:

gopz

In the zone
...and who are you to decide whether i m exploiting him or not?

I am here to bust people like you who want to take advantage of the situation and lowball.

Be reasonable in your offers, otherwise look for some other item which falls in your budget. Dont be greedy and ask for a mercedes for 25k, from a seller who wants to sell it urgently.

OP
I

im_h4u

Broken In
Thank you gopz, juggler, johnjjx

Come on loginname DONT CRAP MY thread, dont expect me to sell it to you for 25k, are you nuts?

I am expecting 50k for the laptop. Take it or leave it, for 25k you can search for a different laptop with a different config and warranty options.

juggler

In the zone
I am here to bust people like you who want to take advantage of the situation and lowball.

Be reasonable in your offers, otherwise look for some other item which falls in your budget. Dont be greedy and ask for a mercedes for 25k, from a seller who wants to sell it urgently.
Thanks , due to ppl like u the sellers will always have the confidence of getting the right price on this forum

loginname

Broken In
Thank you gopz, juggler, johnjjx

Come on loginname DONT CRAP MY thread, dont expect me to sell it to you for 25k, are you nuts?

I am expecting 50k for the laptop. Take it or leave it, for 25k you can search for a different laptop with a different config and warranty options.

Dude if you wanted 50k for your laptop you should have mentioned it in your first post itself....What were you waiting for....time wasting mongers like you are not appreciated here....of course i will search for a different laptop....do you think i m going to wait for you to reduce your price?...:-D

You have done a great job busting me dude...you should be felicitated..:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ i wud interrupt wereva i find the wrong is being done...
@amol theres a difference between 25k n 35k....if the lappy new one comes for 45k including all....i seriously doubt abt tht. then a price tag of 35k or so is decent. bt 25k is indeed lowballing.

gopz

In the zone
You have done a great job busting me dude...you should be felicitated..:D:D:D:D:D:D

Grow up man!

I think you are frustrated because you could not trick im_h4u to sell it to you for 25k.

Go to Dell's website, configure the laptop as mentioned here and then you will know why people call your offer as "LOWBALLING"!!!

We all are here to play a fair game, not to pounce on your prey and eat him up.

reoparker

Broken In
i hv chcked in dell website as for to knw exactly hw much this is worth and i came to conclusion that this piece cost 65k excluding taxes and all.............so dude 25k is indeed a very low price........regards...........

gopz

In the zone
Recalculating Price
Dell XPS M1330 Laptop (R541209IN8)

From Rs.91,588.921

Excluding Tax and Delivery

Review Your Dell XPS M1330 Laptop (R541209IN8) Date & Time: 11/29/2008 9:48:58 PM

BUILD MY DELL

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor T8100 (2.1 GHz, 3MB Cache, 800 MHz FSB) edit
Operating System Genuine Windows Vista(R) Home Premium SP1 32 bit Edition (English) edit
Software Microsoft(R) Works 9.0 (Does Not Include Microsoft(R) Office 2003/2007 Software) edit
Vista Transfer Cable None edit
Display 13.3'' UltraSharp(TM) WXGA (1280x800) LED Display with TrueLife(TM) (Slim&Light) edit
Optional Notebook Colour Kits Midnight Blue Slim & Light WLED display with VGA webcam edit
Memory 4GB(2x2G) Dual-channel DDR2 SDRAM edit
Hard Drive 320GB SATA Hard Drive edit
Optical Drive Internal 8X DVD+/-RW Combination Drive with dual layer write capabilities edit
Video Card NVIDIA(R) GeForce(TM) 8400M GS with 128MB GDDR3 dedicated graphic memory edit
Audio Solution Integrated Stereo Sound edit
Wireless Network Card Intel(R) 4965AGN Wireless-N Mini-Card edit
Bluetooth Module Dell(TM) Wireless 355 Bluetooth Module edit
Carrying Cases No Case edit
Batteries 9-cell 85Whr Lithium Ion Primary Battery edit
Power Options 90W AC Adapter edit
More Accessories None edit
External Backup & Storage None edit
TV Tuner & Remote Control None edit
Dell Services: Hardware Maintenance Dell Care Premium edit

Last edited:
Status