How much do you travel to your workplaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

orc

n00b
Travelling over 60 kms to my office that totals 5 hours daily makes me wonder how much you people travel to your workplaces.

Maybe we can have a poll on this?

I live in bangalore and work as a software engineer for my livelyhood, if that interests you.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
hey me too travel for 4hrs daily to goto my college. 2hrs while goin and 2hrs while comin. so me too travel a total of 50km per day. :shock::shock::shock::shock:
college timin are from 9a.m to 1.15p.m

kumarmohit

Technomancer
20-25 mts by bus, 5 mts by bike. Istillremember when I had to travel from Rohini in Delhi to noida or gurgaon. It was hell ppl.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
2 Minutes from Hostel to College.............10 minutes from Coleege to hostel

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
I am the luckiest guy. My dorm is on the 3rd floor, office on the 1st floor. :-D

OP
orc

orc

n00b
ilugd said:
I am the luckiest guy. My dorm is on the 3rd floor, office on the 1st floor. :-D
How boring! you are missing much pleasures of the traffic then. Like moving in the hot sun at a pace where a snail can overtake you. Being sandwiched between two monster trucks figuring a way out alive. Trying to predict which direction the auto ahead will turn. Watching out the road so that will not you put your leg into a hole when you stop and many more...:D

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
70kms from myplace to Bangalore then 1km further to work total 71kms. time taken 2hrs 30 mins.
Yep Missing traffic jams can now be considered as "sin".. It would also help "increase your vocabulary". Also you learn that what Lara Croft does in her games is absolutely NOTHING when compared what people do to just catch an ordinary bus...

jonixks

Right off the assembly line
ahh, my life is so simple and nice. 5 hrs??????? 7hrs??????? damn and i use to ***** about my situation. if would have to be on the roads for so many hours, i would have just moved! it takes me and hour minutes to get to work, and another 40 minutes to get back -- so thats one hour of sleep to get to work + 40 minutes of reading...

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
^^Yarr college se aat ehue girls bhi to saath mein girls hostel jati hai

haan mrg mein guys late jate hai aur girls pehle :D

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
For me it's around 40 minutes to go to office at the technology hub of Kolkata (sector-V, salt lake) from my home. From the office car, I noticed the distance from home to office is around 14kms. So 14kms up, 14kms up, totals upto 28kms daily.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom