How much dell charges taxes and delivery ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boosters

In the zone
I am planning to buy dell studio 15 through online with some customization option. But i didn't find taxes and delivery price. Anyone knows how much they charge ?

sakumar79

Technomancer
You can contact the customer care to find it out... It varies from place to place... For Madurai in Tamil nadu, there are no taxes and delivery charges come to less than 1k...

Arun

OP
B

boosters

In the zone
Thanks for the reply. I don't know the meaning of exluding taxes and delivery. If they exluding this than why dell charging after payment ?

Second it is better to buy online or buy from dealer. If i buy from online than how long they will take to deliver.

sakumar79

Technomancer
The price mentioned on the site is excluding taxes and delivery charges which will be added to the total price based on your location. It may take around a week to receive items purchased online... You can enquire total cost including taxes and delivery through customer care and then also contact your local dealer and get the price... The difference will depend on where you are located... Choose whichever is better...

Arun

wishmaster.dj

Broken In
but on any given day, buying dell online is almost ALWAYS cheaper than buying the same rig from the dealer.

LOGIC- simple reason that dealer profit is eliminated. both you and DELL benefit! :)

rrrmanish

$%-Not Assembled Properly
almost all dealers say that you can get the dell lappy for them

for the amount
Amount(insclv. of all taxes)<=amount listed on the dell website exclusive of all taxes

rrrmanish

$%-Not Assembled Properly
i am dead sure..

and yes in my city they also allow you to configure and place custom order (karnal,haryana) then it must be in Bangalore too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom