How much can I sell my old stuff for?

mitraark

Decrepit
How much can I expect for this PC with the following config:

Intel i5 760 ( 1st Gen )
Mercury PIH55Z (Brand New Motherboard, 2 years warranty till March 2020)
2x4GB 1333MHZ Kingston HyperX Fury Blue
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1 GB DDR5
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Corsair VS450
Zebronics Bijli

A bit of backstory: Had bought the PC in 2010 ( see Sig ). Gigabyte Motherboard has started giving problems, PC shuts down after a few hours use.
The machine is good enough for older games, plays GTA V fine on low/medium settings.
Was hoping to spend some money to get a new motherboard, could only find brands like Mercury and Zebronics. Then sell it off on Olx.

Thoughts ?

Futureized

Broken In
How much max I can get for this 2 brand new cabinets ?
Carbide Series Corsair 100R Silent Edition Mid Tower Case
and
Carbide Series Corsair Spec-03 Mid Tower Gaming Case

Already put selling price of 7000 for both here: (kinldy guide if its high/low/appropriate)
[For Sale] - Brand New Corsair Carbide Series 100R Silent and Spec-03 (Mid Tower)

Receiving 3K for 100R silent edition on another website.
Its listed high on amazon though.. (buyer claims its inflated)..

Thanks.
Since in urgent need of money, trying to sell here..
Person pickup possible from Goregaon West (from any buyer)

sainath

Android Addicted
Hi, I am getting 4 months used gtx 1060 6gb from one of my friends friend for Rs. 23k. Is it good deal?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
How much max I can get for this 2 brand new cabinets ?
Carbide Series Corsair 100R Silent Edition Mid Tower Case
and
Carbide Series Corsair Spec-03 Mid Tower Gaming Case

Already put selling price of 7000 for both here: (kinldy guide if its high/low/appropriate)
[For Sale] - Brand New Corsair Carbide Series 100R Silent and Spec-03 (Mid Tower)

Receiving 3K for 100R silent edition on another website.
Its listed high on amazon though.. (buyer claims its inflated)..

Thanks.
Since in urgent need of money, trying to sell here..
Person pickup possible from Goregaon West (from any buyer)
100R is actually 4.5k priced cabinet and SPEC-03 is 3.5k priced cabinet.
I know because I bought and used both of them from local CTC Market, Secunderabad.

Sent from my Smartron SRT KT5524 using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi, I am getting 4 months used gtx 1060 6gb from one of my friends friend for Rs. 23k. Is it good deal?
Yes, if it is a mini version then 21k is the best price and OC version then 24k is the best price. Blindly go with it.

sainath

Android Addicted
Yes, if it is a mini version then 21k is the best price and OC version then 24k is the best price. Blindly go with it.

It's OC one. But he has used that card for crypto mining. Shall I take that or wait for newer generation?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
It's OC one. But he has used that card for crypto mining. Shall I take that or wait for newer generation?
Take it with eyes closed. If you wait for the newer generation then those cards will be priced twice due to crypto mining craze. Any ways the newer generation GTX 20XX cards will be released in August.
Q3 may be the next launch window for Nvidia Volta graphics cards

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
To me personally it Doesn't make sense to buy it at 23k , even a new GPU at this price for almost 2 year old GPU tech .. if you can't wait for new GPU launch go with used 1050ti GPU and sell it after 1 year when mining craze is over , (though prices are dropping slowly now also) .. performance increase isn't as big in this budget class with new GPUs and you will not loose too much money .. buy at 11-12k and you should be able to sell it at 7-7.5k after a year .. and then invest 20-23k or so in new GPU , you loose 5k for 1 year use here because of mining but at least you will have a new GPU with roughly 1070 performance or better ( assuming Nvidia brings good performance improvement like past ) that will last you wayy longer in newer future games.. this is based on assumptions and past trends which may change.. so think and weigh pros and cons carefully before buying

Last edited:

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Everything is 3 Years Old and Working fine. Kindly provide price.
i5 4570
Gigabyte G1 Sniper B5
CM Hyper 212 EVO
RIPJAWS 4 GB
HyperX Fury 8 GB
NZXT Phantom 410

Rajesh345

Youngling
Lenovo G50-45 Notebook (APU Quad Core A8/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graphic) with expanded Ram (16GB) 3 years old ,with screen guard (no scratches )

billubakra

Conversation Architect
A friend of mine is looking to sell his 5t bought in January last week. 8+128gb. Many cases+skins will be given to buyer. How much should he quote?

Top Bottom