nandu26

In the zone
How much for Noctua NF-P12-1300 120mm Case Fan

Never Used / Opened
Purchased 3 years back
Current Market Price - 1250

Confused_user

Journeyman
Maybe this isn't the place for it; but I'm gonna go out and blurt out my query anyway.

How much can I expect for my Sony Xperia M? Bought on August last year, mint condition, zero scratches.

Thanks in advance

doom

Journeyman
Hello guys

I want to sell my galaxy grand for a moto g if I get a good enough price. The grand is almost 7 months old. All the accessories are intact with a little faded out original flip cover. What is a good price for it?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Hello guys

I want to sell my galaxy grand for a moto g if I get a good enough price. The grand is almost 7 months old. All the accessories are intact with a little faded out original flip cover. What is a good price for it?

you may expect 12k for it.

vivek.virgo

Journeyman
How much for ....

Processor : AMD Phenom X4 9650 Quad-Core 2.31GHz
Mainboard : Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2HP
Memory : 4 GB DDR2 RAM
Storage : 160 GB Hitachi IDE HDD
Cabinet
Zebronics 450W PSU

.... bought in 2009?

All in good working condition.

Last edited:

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
How much should be genuine for a One Year OLD Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB,with One Year remaining warranty??(Had Xtended Warranty)
Note-The phone is in showroom condition with ZERO scratches or Paint fade...I know that's kinda hard to believe,but that's what the phone is.....

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
How much should be genuine for a One Year OLD Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB,with One Year remaining warranty??(Had Xtended Warranty)
Note-The phone is in showroom condition with ZERO scratches or Paint fade...I know that's kinda hard to believe,but that's what the phone is.....

Anyone??

Top Bottom