How much can I sell my old stuff for?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
^ Thank you! :) But i prefer that GPU for 7k and maybe cabinet for 1.5-2k^ Anyone interested to buy can ping me. and i can give it only in bangalore by personally meeting them.

yep. 6870 is worth 7k-8k. you can post in the bazaar section or try olx /quikr.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
^ Thank you! :) But i prefer that GPU for 7k and maybe cabinet for 1.5-2k^ Anyone interested to buy can ping me. and i can give it only in bangalore by personally meeting them.

yep. 6870 is worth 7k-8k. you can post in the bazaar section or try olx /quikr.

Sorry i taught is was 6850 :p

Max to max i can say 7k as it is already 2.5 year old + if i add + 2k to 7-8k i can get similar performer NEW Gtx650ti/hd 7790 with 3 year warranty and much power efficient card :)

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
How much for :
Samsung 17" crt
pentium dual core e2140 1.6ghz
Intel 945 gccr ddr2 mobo
1 gb kingston ddr2 ram
Nokia 5230 3g

kevz22

crazy techie
How much can I expect to get for:
HTC Explorer with Box, Bill and all accessories, 13 months old in excellent condition.
Toshiba Satellite C665-P5012 Laptop with Box, Bill and Charger, excellent condition, 18 months old.

Regards...;)

ASHISH65

Technomancer
How much for :
Samsung 17" crt
pentium dual core e2140 1.6ghz
Intel 945 gccr ddr2 mobo
1 gb kingston ddr2 ram
Nokia 5230 3g

Samsung 17" crt - 1500

pentium dual core e2140 1.6ghz - 1000

Intel 945 gccr ddr2 mobo - 700

1 gb kingston ddr2 ram - 300

Nokia 5230 3g - 2500

How much can I expect to get for:
HTC Explorer with Box, Bill and all accessories, 13 months old in excellent condition.
Regards...;)

Explorer - 3.5-4k

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
How much for a Samsung Galaxy S i9000 16 GB with 2.3.3 Gingerbread in good condition with a little paint chipping on the edges. Got it from Canada 2 years back.
Have original battery + one compatible battery. Don't have the original charger or headphones.

P.S. - Are the mobile exchange programs from Samsung and others any good and worth it?

amjath

Human Spambot
How much for a Samsung Galaxy S i9000 16 GB with 2.3.3 Gingerbread in good condition with a little paint chipping on the edges. Got it from Canada 2 years back.
Have original battery + one compatible battery. Don't have the original charger or headphones.

P.S. - Are the mobile exchange programs from Samsung and others any good and worth it?

galaxy s is ~3.5 years old phone, you may not get buyer to buy this phone. So my suggestion is to exchange ur phone. If u r interested for samsung phone exchange with them or look for exchange deal in flipkart

alex00888

Broken In
I was thinking of selling my 5yr old pc and wanna know how much is it worth ?
Zotac Nvidia Geforce 9800GT 1GB, Intel Core 2 duo E7500, Asus PSQPL-AM, Dynet 2GB And Simmtronics 2GB DDR2 Ram, Umax nPower 450W PSU and Western Digital 40GB PATA HDD

rohitshakti2

In the zone
Pls tell for what price I can sell my amd quad core 635 & 780g gigabyte mobo, 8400gt graphic card not used much and bijli cabinet, all 3 yrs old

bubusam13

Human
Hi How much can I expect for AMD Athlon II X2 3.1 GHz still under warranty ?
And how much can I expect for 1 GB DDR ECC REG IBM server RAM ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pls tell for what price I can sell my amd quad core 635 & 780g gigabyte mobo, 8400gt graphic card not used much and bijli cabinet, all 3 yrs old

There's no athlon II quad core cpu available on our market anymore and for a an AMD quad core you need to shell out at-least 6.5k. So yours athlon quad can get at-least 3k alone and for the rest of the component MB@1.5k, gpu@500 bucks and cabby for 1k.

Hi How much can I expect for AMD Athlon II X2 3.1 GHz still under warranty ?
And how much can I expect for 1 GB DDR ECC REG IBM server RAM ?

1.5k for the cpu and I don't know if there's anybody who can use DDR ram modules but still you may get 700 bucks.

Top Bottom