how many times have you repeatedly listened to a song?

a_medico

Chillum Baba
^^^ its fine you said it here. But it would never go down well with any superstar guddu rangila's fan. please be warned.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
When I heard Ride The Lightning (by Metallica) for the first time, I heard it about a 200 times. That too not the whole song, but just the pre-chorus riff, which lasts about 15 seconds. I was crazy about it.

Theodre

In the zone
I've heard Massari- real love for like 14hrs when i first got it it was a rainy day and from 6pm in the evening to morning 8am :)

PS : It was shivarathri :wink: as i am a believer i didnt sleep the whole night :)

Sujeet

Undead!!!
you ll like this badass song 'Breakstuff' by Limpbizkit.i listen to it many times to get energised.:D

LOL.But thanx already listened.
Actually Bizkit was my first Rap-rock favourite band.:)

Currently Rap rock is my most loved genre.:mrgreen:

Do you listen to Hollywood Undead.???
Listen to them you will forget about Limp Bizkit.Seriously.
I am a Die Hard Limp bizkit fan not to forget ,but HU are far more Talented if Rap rock is considered.They are cut throat compeition to Linkin Park(rap-rock songs!!)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Ya i listen to them :) sometymes agree with u,but limpbizkit is more of rapmetal than rap rock.also LP was my fav band when i was a teenager.i listend to them so much at that time now i am bored of listning to them:D .RATM is also good.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Lol.
Honestly speaking its over 2yrs since i stopped listening to Linkin Park.You are right about LP being more of a Kids choice :p
And yes limp bizkit is more of rap metal.
But rap metal ,rap rock all falls under what some people like to call as Rapcore.

Ya i listen to them :) sometymes agree with u,but limpbizkit is more of rapmetal than rap rock.also LP was my fav band when i was a teenager.i listend to them so much at that time now i am bored of listning to them:D .RATM is also good.

BTW do you have last.fm Profile.
Whats your id???
Mine is Sujeet87.
My. older last.fm has got reset somehow and last.fm has sent me email that it will be restored soon.

Check if our tastes match.You may find some gems in my library.:wink:

REM - The One I Love 6 x 3 Hours (did this 3 days)
[YOUTUBE]*www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7oQEPfe-O8&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

Judas Priest - Painkiller 3 hours
Also did Breaking The Law for 2 hours
[youtube]*www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM__lPTWThU&ob=av2e[/youtube]

Star Wars: Imperial March - 10 hours (during exams :D :p)
[YOUTUBE]*www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8[/YOUTUBE]

papul1993

not a newbie.....
Vorrina Pi (piri reis remix) by E.S Posthumus. Listened to it repeatedly throughout a month while preparing for exams.

Listened to the whole album repeatedly. That song is my favourite.

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
Rehab - rihanna feat Justin timberlake/ What goes around - Justin Timberlake 5-6 hrs for 3days (each song)

Top Bottom