How many physics geeks here ?

koolent

Youngling
TDF has done a quite good job in recruiting technology geeks from everywhere, now how many of these are physics geeks?

Everybody does not like physics, but when it comes to us.. We love it..

So, this kind of physics discussion thread..

I am in class 8th, going to 9th..

Well, count me in..

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I am 11th Science stream. and I would say.that physics upto 10 class was walk in the park considering what it is now :wink:

AcceleratorX

Youngling
I'm an Engineer by qualification, but I know a fair bit of physics. In fact, I have a lot of interest in physics and physical chemistry.

Though my specific interests fall into the realm of applied physics, I do like heat transfer, mass transfer, solid state physics, chemical physics and semiconductor physics a lot.

Hated physics as long as I was in school. As I studied for my degree, I found higher physics to be more and more interesting. In fact, higher physics is nothing like what you have learnt till 12th. It is much more difficult.

IMO, science isn't taught well at all till 12th (Now that I think about it, till 12th I really learnt no useful science - it was all a waste of time and served only the purpose of mugging up for those entrance exams that purportedly test "aptitude").

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
Well as a subject it was easy, and interesting. And no, i would not like to be geek in Physics coz imo it should be in the field you interest most, mine are different.

Top Bottom