How is your PC? Mine inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklord

Cyborg Agent
Amazing Rig man.You have done some mind boggling things there.I can only dream of doing something like this.

I bow down to your greatness.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Holy ...Sh****t the Helll.....what was that i saw...in India....Ohhhh Man please please tell me where did you get the Water Cooling solution from..How much did that thing cost you...( Only the water cooling )
Great Job .....by the well can you tel me the temperature your CPU gets while running heavy apps..since you are on water Cooling..I have seen even the GPU of Graphic card can be water cooled and overclocked...morever please try and post the pictures.. :p

rohanbee

Padawan
freshseasons said:
Holy ...Sh****t the Helll.....what was that i saw...in India....Ohhhh Man please please tell me where did you get the Water Cooling solution from..How much did that thing cost you...( Only the water cooling )
Great Job .....by the well can you tel me the temperature your CPU gets while running heavy apps..since you are on water Cooling..I have seen even the GPU of Graphic card can be water cooled and overclocked...morever please try and post the pictures.. :p

I wanna know the same thing...how much did you spend upon the watercooling?? am planning to modify my rig too...........i think we need to start a beginers thread on modifictaions.......... :)

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
1 q : the fan u got attached to the side panel of ur cabinet . is that an intake fan or does it blow air out . my m/b temp has been increasing lately . would keeping an intake fan on the side panel , which blows air directly onto m/b cool it off or vice versa ??

OP
F

funkymonkey

Journeyman
hi, the side fan is intake, blows on back of the graphic card and motherboard northbridge, keeps both of them cool.
My Idle temp at the moment is 33C with room temp at 30C and my full load temp is 38C with 2.6 running at 3.25Ghz and this is during rthdribl kept for rendering in background. I am yet to see it go over 40C since i got the watercooling. :p The most I have seen is during DOOM3 when it reaches 39-40C thats it not more.
I got watercooling through 1 distributor. Cost was around 4.7K. He imported it for me from australia but now this is available here. hard to find but you will find it in mumbai. Some days ago there was article in CHIP where they gave contact no of the dealer who sell them here. i will try to search it.

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
@FunMon , what did u use to cut the whole in the side panel of ur cabinet ? i tried the drill but went lousy . so used combo of drill and hacksaw and got something close to a circle . another thing , the fan i attached seems to be running slower , the shop didnt have any other . so anyway i can increase the speed of the fan ???

TheGuru

Broken In
Creative Inspire 4400 and SB Live! 5.1??!!?? You disappoint me. You are doing real bad in the sound department, dude. Get yourself an Audigy 2 ZS and gigaworks!!!

Sourabh

Laptoping
huh well its my opinion one can do without tht 100% in sound :wink: '

besides sometimes u dun wann the whole BUILDING TO ROCK

mebbe the neighbour hood next door mebbe the reason for noo audigy 2 ZS

:lol:

TheGuru

Broken In
Oh well! You can do without 100% in anything for that matter... gigaworks and audigy 2 zs won't get you 100%. There are the 'audiophile' systems for that.
He has 6800GT (slightly less than 2 OC'd 6800Ultras in SLI) and it only makes sense to get a good audio system that goes with that. I'd prefer that over any other upgrade, though this is a significant one in terms of cost.

8)

Sourabh

Laptoping
huh TheGuru hogaya shuru heheh just kiddin :wink:
i just meant that mebbe he may have hiw own reasons not upgrading his soundcard
so y dun we allow this guy to reply
seems like a million dollar answer to me instead of arguing

So funkymonkey reply us with the ans :lol:

TheGuru

Broken In
yaakayya? I am just 'making my point' kanayya ;-)

anyways, let funkymonkey answer (looks like he is studying hard for the exams...)

There is one other thing I am very much interested in: his SMPS. How many Watts is it? What is the A rating for +12 V? How much did you pay for the cabinet? I am planning to purchase a server cabinet as well, so it will be good if you can post an image of the 'ratings' displayed on the smps.

nix

hi

hey did you assemble the PC by yourselves? wow then its a good job . or did you get it assembled?

rohanbee

Padawan
Do all the trials that you want but an error...............might come out quite costly..........

be very sure before you leap........

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
Rite rohan...

do have a look where ur jumping...
but errors only will make u learn!!

whats the point in running nd running...
unless u fall...learn nd then run!!! :lol:

TheGuru

Broken In
Two things:
1. You wouldn't want to make a mistake when it comes to a 20+K piece of hardware
2. _You_ don't have to make a mistake to learn. Try and learn from the mistakes of others first.

Whats the point in falling when you can manage to run without falling? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom