How is the scope of PHP with MySQL!

henneryfall

Right off the assembly line
php is th open source all the source available in internet so easily down load the code.Recently most of th company use the php and mysql database.It is easy to understand and best opportunity in developer job in IT field.

jayantr7

In the zone
Isn't Coldfusion better than Php?

Every language has it's plus & minus points. Coldfusion is a paid one with a closed community. Not advisable! :idea:

For a job, PHP is the best. As long as it goes about the database, I'm really not sure which language's is best?

techani

Journeyman
Hi all. Even I am learning PHP from W3School and ebooks. But the biggest prob according to me is, how to practice? I mean the way we learn things, isnt used used in the pages or sites. Those are many times advanced.

If learning is at stage 1 then php codes used in sites is at say above 5.
So how to practice and increase the stages. For those who are learning from any institute, their instructors can help them. But what about individual learners?

How do we get to practice? I have tried the freelancer sites but even there I find projects generally start from say level 3.

I am sure any PHP-MySQL learners will agree with me.

Plz help me.

Thank you all.

indiitacademy

Right off the assembly line
PHP is the best language to learn and opt it as a career. It has great scope as facebook, yahoo and many more are using this language. The combination of PHP and MySQL can be used to develop windows and create dynamic interactive websites. Moreover, it will serve on Unix Platform.
The MySQL is used to save and fetch the data. MySQL plays an important role in PHP and it will make a good profile of the two language in an industry.

Top Bottom