How is Thapar University?

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaac12345

Journeyman
Hi all!

I have option to go to Thapar University for a masters. I am right now undecided between a M.Tech in VLSI design or Energy Technology and Management. As I did my bachelors from abroad I dont have much information or feel regarding the education quality here at the masters level.

If someone's aware, could you please provide me with some well informed opinions about how Thapar University is for their master's program,especially as compared to universities in Germany and Australia? Would much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance! :)

- - - Updated - - -

*bump* Anyone?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Education is free in Germany and other scandinavian, nordic countries.
Countries and Universities offering free education in Europe

OP
I

isaac12345

Journeyman
Thapar is decent. Not too good, not too bad. Do you have any other options?

Not amongst Indian ones. Its basically my father pushing me for it. Dunno why he holds it in such esteem. That's why I was wondering. I wouldn't mind going abroad especially europe if the economic conditions for job prospects weren't so f-ed up!

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like it is time to pay Germany a visit already been to Australia and it was awesome.

HAHA! How was Australia in terms of society, weather, transportation, people's attitudes,etc? And may I ask what you went there for?

- - - Updated - - -

^^Education is free in Germany and other scandinavian, nordic countries.
Countries and Universities offering free education in Europe

Oh yea! Even for international students in some scandinavian countries. Amazing how much further they have been in terms of education and providing education. Check this out to get an idea of how it is and how its changing - *www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPTdrucKMvE You'll be able to identify many elements of GERM in the Indian education system.

- - - Updated - - -

And Beer!! Oktoberfest!!

True that! Only beer I ever liked in the WORLD was in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom