How is Sony ericsson-Live With Walkman????

himanshu1114

Right off the assembly line
I'm thinking of buying it.How is it???
Are there any technical issues with it.
Or its best in its segment???

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
only other option is Motorola Defy from flipkart at around 13.3k. else go with Live with Walkman. Till now haven't heard of any issue with this mobile here.

Neo

^^ Depends on the seller. If he/she provides warranty, then it would be mentioned somewhere on the page.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman is good budget android (1Ghz) phone under 15k...
also the review is good in gsmarena...though it doesn't have Bravia Display technology

R

rickyponting

Yes, I have use this product and am benefited a lot. After using various products i have come to the conclusion that all the products of Sony-erriccson are good at sound quality and battery back-up and here too is the case. I would definitely recommend you to buy this product as it is worth spending money.

Soumik

Padawan
This SE LWW is a decent device. Performance would be on par with SE Arc, and with sound quality enhancing features, its a nice deal for music lovers. :)
My only qualms for this is the smaller screen size.. which, to me, hampers usability a bit. And well, its in general SE battery life. I have seen X8 and X10 users complain abt it. I have read abt some SE Neo ppl complain a bit. So, this being similar to X8 in display and battery with a more powerful chipset, i seriously doubt its gonna give any better battery back up. Though official ratings are high, i have serious doubts. I have used X8 and its seriously has horrid battery life with data usage on. Even with custom kernel (Alfs) and rom (iROM based on CM7), it give a life cycle of around 14-18 hours. Which is pretty low for a small screened device in my opinion.

Neo

This SE LWW is a decent device. Performance would be on par with SE Arc, and with sound quality enhancing features, its a nice deal for music lovers. :)
My only qualms for this is the smaller screen size.. which, to me, hampers usability a bit. And well, its in general SE battery life. I have seen X8 and X10 users complain abt it. I have read abt some SE Neo ppl complain a bit. So, this being similar to X8 in display and battery with a more powerful chipset, i seriously doubt its gonna give any better battery back up. Though official ratings are high, i have serious doubts. I have used X8 and its seriously has horrid battery life with data usage on. Even with custom kernel (Alfs) and rom (iROM based on CM7), it give a life cycle of around 14-18 hours. Which is pretty low for a small screened device in my opinion.

normally all Android phones have a max of 20 hours of battery backup. But that depends on the user.
I'm a really heavy user. Battery hardly lasts for 10 hours, but that's on an unstable ROM.

Soumik

Padawan
Yeah i varies from user to user.. thats y.. i am saying by my own exp.. similar activities lasts for around 30hours plus easily on Defy, but maxes out at 16-18hours on an X8. Have tried Desire too, and on same usage that lasted around 26-28hours max. Comparing these devices, all modded, X8's back up for a much smaller screen is really pathetic. :(

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ you are checking in the wrong thread. Smartphone in the budget of 12-14K. or go to control panel & check threads where you have posted.

Top Bottom