How is Mass effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Mass effect just released ~20 days back for US and 2 days back for EU, and there is a bug in the game that prevents saving after 2 hrs, and freezes in a certain map... something like the Assassin's creed Jerusalem bug. This is in the game itself, and has nothing to do with piracy or cracks.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
The game is certainly worth playing. If you happen to be a RPG fan, then nothing in the world should stop you from getting the game. If you are not, then maybe this si the game that will get you going.

Epic storyline, sci-fi universe, innovative character interaction model and what not. Must try for everyone.

Note: I am not an RPG fan. :)

Subhadip

Right off the assembly line
Mass effect just released ~20 days back for US and 2 days back for EU, and there is a bug in the game that prevents saving after 2 hrs, and freezes in a certain map... something like the Assassin's creed Jerusalem bug. This is in the game itself, and has nothing to do with piracy or cracks.
That is surely a piracy issue, as thousands including me have finished the game.

Mass Effect is great, highly recommended! I think even non-RPG fans who like a story-based game will like it. If you liked Bioshock you will love this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom