How I overclock this graphic Card?

clerkman1612

Journeyman
I have MSI HD 5770 1 GB GDDR5 Graphic Card:grin:. Its have MSI Afterburner software.I m posting it original print.
Core Voltage(Mv)
Core Clock(Mhz) 875
Shader Clock(Mhz)
Memory Clock(Mhz) Max 1200
Fan Speed(%) Auto
Min - Max (35)

Plz explain me the corect setting for it coz I have a prob in it.
Need for Speed Carbon is working excellent in it at every resolution possible.:cool:
But Need for Speed Underground is somebit lagging in it.:unsure: (Mind u that every game of Need for Speed is genuine in it coz I have hired it on rent from Airtel).so what the hell is prob plz tell me. I have seen that if I put the resolution of 1024 *... then game is lagged only in Need for Speed Underground but not in Need for Speed Carbon.. Plz tell me how I safely overclock the graphic Card?:blush: Thanks in Advance:doublethumb:

blademast3r

In the zone
WHat?? Underground lagging on an hd 5770?? Impossible.. all nfs games released to date shud work easily on your config.. If they dont then smthin is wrong with ur config or your comp is SOOO filled with spyware that i'd shoot it!

OP
clerkman1612

clerkman1612

Journeyman
I am also playing Prince of Persia : The Forgetten Sands and Crysis(the title of this game is only "Crysis"). And both Games r working excellent and at an excellent resolution with awesome Graphics.:-D
So there is no prob with my Graphics Card.:cool:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Because This 5770 Chipset GPU Are Heat Burner...

Heat Burner.....HD5770 runs coolest in HD5XXX series cards.....

@clerkman1612: if u have no problem with latest games then there is a problem with ur game copy of nfs.......

do patch the game with latest version & update the card drivers to latest....
& also try to run a demo copy of NFS to find out where is the problem.....

OP
clerkman1612

clerkman1612

Journeyman

@clerkman1612: if u have no problem with latest games then there is a problem with ur game copy of nfs.......

do patch the game with latest version & update the card drivers to latest....
& also try to run a demo copy of NFS to find out where is the problem.....

Karanth85
Actually The Game (Need for Speed) all series r genuine in My PC.:smile: I have taken on rent these games(only Need for Speed Series) from Airtel. So in order to start the games I need to sign in Airtel website then those games start playing. And a point also to be noted is that their installation method in my PC is totally diferrent from Usual Games like Prince of Persia or Crysis Genuine DVD. That why Need for Speed Carbon worked excellent in My PC and that too at excellent resolution but only Need for Speed Underground had a prob. So I have nothing to worry. Everything is fine in My PC including Graphic Card too.:blush:

And already an another expert guy in this forum helped me in telling the link of AMD Graphic Cards drivers (few days ago) So latest Drivers r already installed in My PC.:D

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

Buddy my 5750 runs pretty cool at 29 - 30c at idle and 49c at load. But my card has a custom cooler from asus and is not the refference design.

@ op

Try msi afterburner for overclocking the card. Go for 10mhz increments for core and memory clock and check system stability before incrementing further.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@clerkman1612: Pls try the demo copy of NFS & then reply....there could be a problem with NFS copy of airtel not sure......to check dat run the download the demo & test it.....
u will get the fair idea about where the problem lies....

Top Bottom