How good are Indian Androids?

ajaymailed

In the zone
We have few good models released by Indian Cos Micromax, Spice, Karbonn etc

I want to know about experience of people who used it. how is battery life in general, touch response, speed etc

From reviews what i have seen is users have to compromise with performance to get those ultra-low priced phones. But is it worth to have that compromise?

i know these phones don't get updates but if we are looking at sub-10K priced phones, then we can't expect updates from anyone of them.

aroraanant

Explorer
Just one thing, they are piece of a crap.
Their touch and screen resolution is pathetic.
If you want a good low range android phone then Explorer for 8k is the best option.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
None of the indian Andro Cells are good.Please check your the thread made by pramudit.
Best is explorer

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
actually the touch response is okaish. main problem is the battery. build quality of almost all desi mobiles are same. another big -ve is the camera. usually good for nothing.

Pat

Beyond Smart
Not sure about other models, but I recently bought a Karbonn A9 for dad for 9k and couldn't be more happier. It's a wonderful VFM device with a 1 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 3.8" 800X480 display, 5 MP camera, 1600 mAh battery, dual-sim etc. The colors on the display are a bit washed out but I would take the phone any day over HTC Explorer/Galaxy Y kind of devices.

Top Bottom