How does Nokia get away with crap like Asha Phones?

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I tried a Nokia 305 today which belongs to my sister. The touchscreen is outright horrible. When you are swiping left to right, touches are accidentally registered and you have to press the back button to force close the app. Also, there is a highly noticeable lag while switching screens. Also typing is a nightmare as touches are not registered every 1 in 3 times. Im curious how does these devices still sell so well. Is the nokia factor so revered in India.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
It's cheap phones anyway the lumias are massively impressive my parents have 720 and 820 my grandad had a asha 305 I think and it sucked soo bad he decided to get a 720 as well I guess upto 5-7k only Samsung has worthy products beyond 10k Nokia is great

Flash

Lost in speed
For the price of 4k and for the first-time user, these lags are barely noticeable for their daily use. But still, Asha 501 holds better than 305.

sujoyp

Grand Master
My dad have Nokia asha 302 and its build quality and button response is very good ...now its the cheaper option to blackberry who dosnt need touchscreen specially on construction line.

Top Bottom