How do i make my blog better and Popular?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Hey guys..Can you please suggest ideas to make my blog better and popular and get many many hits

a2graphics

WELL now it has many more review!

Last edited:

TheHumanBot

Padawan
More content
change the default template to your blog theme.
like if your blog is about games find gaming related blogger template.
google best game blogger template :D

mrintech

Technomancer
Write Unique Content and Google will do the rest

But, you need to focus on Keywords. Check out this guide: *static.googleusercontent.com/exter.../search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf

:)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
you need to write something really cool, new! then submit to social news sites, hv a fan following who will promote it upwards..
if you repeating the same $hit, make sure you do it really very well other wise no use...

when you write something awesome and capture the imagination of people, they will take care of the rest for you...

i saw your blog, am sorry to tell, its not something that will attract people.... from the design to content...

Don't worry, my blogs were the same back in 2006... but only after i had acquired good knowledge in something, i went on to create a successful blog, which topped in search engines....
So don't be discouraged, keep learning and improving and exploring what you love.

if you are serious about blogging, learn about wordpress, creating websites, hosting it. it won't cost more then 1-2K a year, am sure your parents will definitely give you that much money for learning... you will learn a lot.. have no doubts.

good luck..

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Thanks guys.
Are there any other website.Where i can drop my blog address ?I tweeted a lot of this

Guys im not able to set the layout right can anyone help me

helion

Broken In
I guess apart from the regular tactics like using keywords and writing articles that get more peeps, make it visually readable. Rightaway there's an issue for the eyes to read the titles of the articles. Then, of course this itself is a part of acceptable design, you must also make the design over all look 'right'. These things can take some time and some trial and error to settle, but most of the popular templates are popular because they were designed more acceptably.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Guys,I dont want the full post to appear on my page.
The whole post should open when someon clicks it how do i do that :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
When editing a post, there is an option to add a page break. So, you can show the first 1 or 2 paragraphs on your homepage and to see the rest the reader will have to click on "Read more".

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Thanks a lot

Desmond u have a nice blog.How did u get the ads?

*adsense.google.com

First create an account here. Then go over to Layout section of the blog and add a adsense gadget. Choose the look of the ad and save. You're done.

Top Bottom