how change language crysis2?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
AFAIK language option is available during installation...u must have selected spanish during installation...
& few games have language control option in Menu or launcher menu...

OP
K

karthik subbaraman

Broken In
nop there was'nt any option like that , but i can't even see the english.pak file and video.pak in english all files are in spanish....... where will i get those files...........? this is crysis2 but it was fully loaded in spanish.... gdfbinary is also espanyol

i renamed the system.cfg language to english but the same.........

:|

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
nop there was'nt any option like that , but i can't even see the english.pak file and video.pak in english all files are in spanish....... where will i get those files...........? this is crysis2 but it was fully loaded in spanish.... gdfbinary is also espanyol

i renamed the system.cfg language to english but the same.........

:|
if that's the case then the whole game is only in Spanish language & u can't help it

OP
K

karthik subbaraman

Broken In
is there any way to get gdfbinery.en.us.dll , english.pak , videos.pak of crysis 2 so i cud arrange it...................

core i5-2400|intel dh67bl|4 gb ram|dell st2220l|seagate 500gb|logitech k200|cm gx550 psu|cm elite 430|altec lancing vf2521

d3p

PowerHouse
Is it a downloaded version ???

I doubt whether its a Pirated Version downloaded using Torrent or some file sharing

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
@OP: Please let us know what type of copy you hold. If you do not tell us the truth, expect no help what so ever.

@Rest: let us keep the piracy discussion and the mud-slinging out. :) We all know who does what. :)

Top Bottom