How can i.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nipun_the_gr8

I have the setup of FireFox 1.0. Plz tell me how can i export the Themes & the Plugins that i have downloaded for FireFox as i want to zip the Setup & The Plugins & the Themes together.

Thankx in advance.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Get MozBackup. It will download everything in your profile directory, including bookmarks, plugins, themes and what-not and can also restore from a saved file.
Download here:

*mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/soubory/14/MozBackup-1.4-ENG.zip

OP
N

nipun_the_gr8

@enoonmai: Does it save everything after i have installed it or will it only save the things dat i will install in FireFox after it has been installed.......

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
It's not an installation, its a live backup/restore tool. So, when you run it, you will be given an option of backing up existing data or restoring. It does not monitor your Firefox profile folder for changes or anything. You're supposed to back it up yourself after you've added bookmarks, plugins, extensions, etc. and then restore it manually by running the program once you reinstall Firefox after a crash. Its not like the Data Recovery software that only work after you install it and monitor the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom