How Are Movies Like Hostel 1,2 Finel Destination made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Saw sucked...you kidding me...Its pretty evident you didnt get the movie AT ALL. Saw quadroligy was one of the most engrossing movies I have seen recently with so much connection between all the sequels. The best part is how beautifully the story is woven and interconnected. You seriously have to pay attention in order to understand whats going on, specially III and IV. It has a complicated timeline. People who like complicated stuff with good twists at the end but are not faint hearted (as the movie has lot of blood, gore, violance and eeep/Ouch factor) should must go for all saw series........

FD one was good , good concept.....and decent errie factor.....rest were all tad boaring............

Amen to that ....+1, sounds like a true Saw fan.......

BTW people who want blood, gore which goes stright over the top....hold your breath I present to you ........"Ichi The Killer".....plz people with weak heart dont even attempt to see this one.........this move is for those who were with ease with movies like saw and cannable holocast....

Well. You are right there. I have not watched 2,3,4th movies. I saw the first one and I did not like it. And as I said, I think it to be bad. Does not mean you must feel the same.

AND I did not say that all the movies were bad. I said, Saw sucks. I never said that the entire quadrology sucks. Cause I have not watched them.

And you want to watch a movie with full attention? Then go see Memento. If I understood that, then I think I am capable of understanding Saw. The fact remains I don't link it. It is full of blood and gore. I agree. It scores full points there. Plot may be good in the later movies. I don't know...

Peace
Aditya

legolas

Padawan
I understand & respect one's personal opinion.If he would have said SAW was a bad movie 'in his opinion' then I would have had no problems with it as it was his own personal opinion.Saying "sucks" outright is generalising the whole movie which I didn't fancy.Anyway if you check later on I returned back to the topic.No offense to anyone,not even to the person I quoted.:)
I totally understand. You have nothing to apologize. And you need not refer as Sir :D
And you want to watch a movie with full attention? Then go see Memento. If I understood that, then I think I am capable of understanding Saw.
I am not arguing with your views about SAW. Memento is one of the best movies, no doubt, but please don't compare Memento & SAW. They are thrillers but of totally different concept.
Some of us find the concept, traps, execution, language, shrill voice of Jigsaw, not to mention Goriness (even though I am not a personal fan of blood shed), realization of value of life the hard way bla bla fascinating.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
^^ I am not comparing saw and memento. I am just telling sam9s that memento requires more attention to understand. And I understood that. So his comment that I have not understood Saw because I did not pay attention is irrelevant.

Aditya

One last thing. I am sorry that I even bumped into this thread.

I should have known that movie fans never listen to bad things about their favorite movies. (Everyone, including me.. again this is my observation of people around me). It means that I will continue to hold my point and you will continue to hold yours. So.. there is no point in further discussions.

Aditya

Last edited:

legolas

Padawan
I should have known that movie fans never listen to bad things about their favorite movies. (Everyone, including me.. again this is my observation of people around me). It means that I will continue to hold my point and you will continue to hold yours. So.. there is no point in further discussions.
:D rightly put. But, it doesn't hold true for movies alone! :) people don't change.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Sure... Anyways. Lets just forget what happened. After seeing so many good reviews. I will watch the later 3 movies when I get time. And then comment on them. Maybe, they are as good as you all say.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I know!! :)

btw, I see these two movies are pretty good... anyone has already seen them? I would comment in a couple of days if not.
The Descent
Dog Soldiers
I have seen Dog Soldiers.Decent movie.Would say it would turn out to be a good evening flick.Doesn't have too much gore but yeah some parts does have that body splitting experience.And the werewolf melodrama as usual.Nevertheless,worth a watch.;)

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Well I'd say what "allwyndlima" said................that a comment like "saw was bad AFA I am concerned OR in my openion I did not like saw because of bla bla reason" could have been far better than........stright, blank, general comment.....xyz movie sucked..........neeway maybe it was that bad for you. Try the rest series may be that would change your openion (though I doubt if saw 1 sucked for you)........................

Also I have seen "Memento" its under the same genre as "The machinest" or "The identity".....you would love both if you enjoyed "The memento"..try them..................

Yeah. Thanks for the suggestion. I will watch them.

@allwyndlima, please don't mind what I said about your fav movie(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom