How Are Movies Like Hostel 1,2 Finel Destination made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
today i watched Final Destination 2... i always wondered . it doesnt look like harry potter , matrix like CG movies . all look REAL!! remember ( chopping away of d*** from Hostel 2 ? ) REAL BLOOD ???

also suggest me more GORY movie names . for watching

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^ SAW sucks. Final Destination is among the best (all three of them) movies I ever saw in this genre.
Think before actually blurting out.Have you even seen Saw in the first place? If yes then have you understood them? You can say this only if you haven't understood it's concept.They are the most brilliant piece of film making in terms of real concept which I have seen.The setups for all the traps in all it's series are simply mind blowing.Something which FD series can't match.Sure FD series are good but nothing like SAW.

Anyway barring that coming back to original question of the OP.If you are into gore movies like me then go for Cannibal Holocaust,Guinea Pig series,Texas Chainsaw Massacre the Begining,John Rambo(not a horor gore kind of thing but action gore :D) & some other which I can't recollect at this point but will sum it up later on.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
The Hills Have Eyes Part I and II
Wrong Turn Part I and II
Hostel Part I and II
Saw Part I, II and III (Part IV is not that good)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre

I don't put Final Destination in this category cause its more like an entertainment movie.

Pathik

Google Bot
Think before actually blurting out.Have you even seen Saw in the first place? If yes then have you understood them? You can say this only if you haven't understood it's concept.They are the most brilliant piece of film making in terms of real concept which I have seen.The setups for all the traps in all it's series are simply mind blowing.Something which FD series can't match.Sure FD series are good but nothing like SAW.

Anyway barring that coming back to original question of the OP.If you are into gore movies like me then go for Cannibal Holocaust,Guinea Pig series,Texas Chainsaw Massacre the Begining,John Rambo(not a horor gore kind of thing but action gore :D) & some other which I can't recollect at this point but will sum it up later on.
+1.
All the 4 Saw movies are so brilliantly linked to each other. Whoever thought of those traps must be a genius.

legolas

Padawan
I think the guy allwyndlima has confused the original post for which movie is best. If so, definitely SAW is way better.
But, the post is about "Gory" movies... so, comparison is irrelevant here i guess.
Vishal Gupta's list is more or less mine. I don't know any other. But I certainly don't put Final Destination on entertainment list. Its equally gory, superficial and thrilling!

anispace

dattebayo
its just make up and using true to life models among other effects.

see this>>*www.exposure.co.uk/eejit/blood/index.html

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
ya ya , but just after 1 sec . in this sene it suddendly appears very close to reality

*img148.imageshack.us/img148/7290/mov104572tb7.jpg

will watch saw , but i have i'ts hindi version . w8ing for english

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie

Fine. Let us not start a fight here.

It is a matter of personal opinion. I don't like them. You do. End of discussion.

BTW, Cannibal Holocaust is good. The message given through it... better.

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
^^Ichi The Killer looks awsome from trailer . will watch , at 2 AM :DHAHAHAHA (joking) will watch at 2PM with full lights on with atleast 6-7 friends and only headphone sound . CENSORED version (actually this is joke ) downloading uncut version

legolas

Padawan
yeah, i watched [url="*imdb.com/title/tt0296042/]Ichi the Killer[/url]a few months back. Its supposedly an action movie with GORY most of it. Personally, I dint like it.

Don't expect normal action or even stunt sequences. You can see Blood and Goriness all over.
@Vishal Gupta, Yes, its Japanese movie about Japanese Mafia!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I think the guy allwyndlima has confused the original post for which movie is best.
No sir.I didn't confuse anything in the post.I only made the first statement merely because I hate people who keep yanking out "sucks" & "rocks" banner without even knowing what they are up against.I understand & respect one's personal opinion.If he would have said SAW was a bad movie 'in his opinion' then I would have had no problems with it as it was his own personal opinion.Saying "sucks" outright is generalising the whole movie which I didn't fancy.Anyway if you check later on I returned back to the topic.No offence to anyone,not even to the person I quoted.:)

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I've seen FD series. They've all got the same story. Will try and see Saw series. Watching horror movies on VLC player is fun. If you think something horrifying is gonna happen and you can't watch it, just fast forward. Seeing even the most grotesque scenes at 4X speed makes them look funny.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom