Hotmail in all new avataar

Will u make the switch from ur existing Gmail/Yahoo to Hotmail?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpion

Journeyman
Just checked my hotmail after about 2 months...
And they are still sruck at measly 2 MB? :x
Non-sense.
Gmail Rocks!
Yahoo has too many ads.

x10d

Broken In
i have my shortest hotmail (msn) IDs

x10d<at>msn.com

&

o0p<at>msn.com (with 2GB mailbox) [regd in 2001 when msn registrations were open for a short time, and they boosted its Space to 2 GB recently]

if they also provide it with free POP access, i can consider using it ! :)

#/bin/sh

Journeyman
Will u make the switch from ur existing Gmail/Yahoo to Hotmail?>>

Oh, I've been wanting to leave the little bugger for ages. I barely use it anymore, although I must admit, Ver.7 (when it finally loads after exactly 3 days) it's quite decent... except for all the crap they are trying to make you sign-up for.

I hope google can implement all the good stuff and forget all the crap.

- or make it so you can disavle flash "winks" or enable them if you want, also create your own... reason being, flash is too powerfull to be able to just launch it on sombody... but if you could enable it with friends, that would be cool.

tuXian

In the zone
I too have a MSN ID but its no diff from hotmail with same interface and stuck at 2 MB.

x10d said:
o0p<at>msn.com (with 2GB mailbox) [regd in 2001 when msn registrations were open for a short time, and they boosted its Space to 2 GB recently]

Who said MSN.com mail registrations are closed. They are still open and free. If you wanna know how then just PM me.

dotcompals

Right off the assembly line
For ordinary user with a dial up connection Gmail is the best. As it takes absolutely no time to surf inside gmail, once logged in.

if you are having a faster conection Yahoo is the Best bet as it integrates all possible services.

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
The latest news is Hotmail started to increase the inbox size of Indian citizens to 25MB recently. My Inbox was updated on Sunday automatically and now I can send a single mail of upto 10MB. This is great, because I think 25MB is a sufficient Inbox size for most of us. Isn't it!

Bomb

Broken In
it_waaznt_me said:
Hmm.. Here are the Screenshots ..

Why r u giving links to images from a site which needs one to register before one can see anything?

Normal visitors cannot see anything except the error page !

My opinion

Well,the new web-mail based beta interface of `Y.a.h.o.o. mail` includes an option for including really simple syndication feeds into the inbox.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Bomb said:
it_waaznt_me said:
Hmm.. Here are the Screenshots ..

Why r u giving links to images from a site which needs one to register before one can see anything?

Normal visitors cannot see anything except the error page !

Hmmm .. I didnt know that Oobertech required people to register to view the pages as I am logged in so it never asked me any password ..

Anyways .. Some of the screenshots are here .. These are part of review I wrote for my site ..

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Gmail is better thn hotmail and now wid antivirus protection it is just too gud.just hope they start allowing .exe files to be attached in their mails.u cant even recieve an .exe file from others!this thing really sux and i have 2 use yahoo for this.And google talk needs a hell of an improvement if it has 2 stand against yahoo msngr and MSN msngr.

infohardik

Broken In
Hello

Yahoo!!! n Goooooogle both r good n i m using both, but ppl have a look at the Rediff Mail it continiously improving step by step with right clicks n much more if u all havent had a look to it (or had it a long ago ) give it an another look. Its the same wat ppl r talking abt the new Hotmail n Yahoo mail.

An India's answer to Yahoo n Google

:!: :arrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom