Hotmail in all new avataar

Will u make the switch from ur existing Gmail/Yahoo to Hotmail?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

whim_gen

Journeyman
Microsoft is expected to begin its rollout of the next version of Hotmail, possibly as early as Wednesday. Code-named "Kahuna," this Hotmail update will sport a new interface, automatic inbox refreshing and a preview pane enabling users to read and respond to e-mail without ever leaving their inbox.

Included with the Hotmail upgrade is a bump of the storage space for free users to two gigabytes :shock:

Fullnews&Source
BetaNews

tuxfan

Technomancer
Who trusts M$? They can resort to their dirty tricks anytime they want :roll: I use a hotmail account simply because some friends are on MSN messenger :|

OP
W

whim_gen

Journeyman
I personally hate Hotmail coz the amount of spam i get.
I once heard Bill Gate$ gets about a million spam messages a day.
I guess those guys at M$ are redirecting all the spam to hotmail users :twisted:

tuXian

In the zone
will Indian users be again given a cold attention. I mean will it take months again for that to reflect for Indian hotmail users??

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
got a mail invitation from AOL on my old AOL ID... they're giving 2GB space... and inteface sucks!!...

thts good... i just started getting feeling like... I hate this current hotmail interface... it's too slow even on high speed net... tht'll be good if MS make it lil bit like gmail interface.. with light colors, which looks good... and smooth edges...

mohit

The Hardware Labs
ok thanx for the info .. just signed up for a hotmail a/c and luckily got the id i wanted ... if it improves i will use this as i dint get my desired id on gmail. btw right now gmail is d best ... (beware : gmail reads ur mails !!!!)

chinmay

Journeyman
Hmm.. Yeah, one could never trust MS. All MS offers look charismatic but reality is just opposite. I would never keep Hotmail ( Kahuna or whatever) as my primary account. Though I can't totally ignore it because most of my friends are on MSN messeger. Gmail and Fastmail do the work for me ;)

And yeah baby, I daily get around 10 spams on hotmail and I havent given my hotmail account ever on web. Just few personal friends know it ;)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I'll Never dream of it.

MSN is losing the battle of emails and i am on it's biggest enemy's side - Gmail.(2446 mb+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom