Hope I have not been Cheated with ths Router ?

Kvishal

In the zone
Hey Guys,

Based on some suggestions here and the review reported here by some of the guys who are right now using this router,I finally decided to buy it Now though it is the same model ASUS RT-N13U B1 that people have suggested me, no where on the packagaing Box, does it mention that I can plug in a 3G Dongle in it. The USB Port that it has, the Box Packing says it is for Device sharing i.e for FTP File Sharing & Printer Sharing. I have attached some pictures on this link, you can get a closer view of the Packed Box. Can some of you, the existing users throw some light on it, if I have got the sasme model which people have suggested me here. I hope I have not ended up buying something else when I intended to buy something else. Why there is no mention on the Box of 3G Dongle that can be used with this router.

*dl.dropbox.com/u/36711961/Router-1.JPG

*dl.dropbox.com/u/36711961/Router-2.JPG

Thanks

rojerrashi

Right off the assembly line
You are not cheated with this router because the people who suggested you for this model are right.Because i think that only this modle is compatible for using 3G dongle. You can also attach a portable hard disk with its USB port and download files and many more things.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Well there is a usb port. And as far as I know the net dongles are plugged in there. So I don't think you have been cheated.

OP
K

Kvishal

In the zone
You are not cheated .You can definately use 3G dongle in it.

Ok, If you are saying it so confidently. But no where it mentions not even on the Box that I can use a 3G Dongle along with this Model. It says the USB Port it has is only for FTP sharing and Printer sharing. So I am getting worried I have not opened the box aswell Just incase if the product is not the one which I bought thinking what it is, I have a chance to return it. That also I doubt if he will take it back. I am so confused and Trapped :-(

Well there is a usb port. And as far as I know the net dongles are plugged in there. So I don't think you have been cheated.

Those USB Ports are also for Media Sharing and FTP sharing not necessarily it will support 3G Dongles !

Top Bottom