Honda Jazz released

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Honda Jazz is here at Rs 743,000

The Honda Jazz has hit the roads.

Honda Siel Cars India, leading manufacturer of premium cars in India, has finally made its entrance into the country's competitive compact car segment, with the launch of the Honda Jazz, an upmarket super hatchback model.

The Jazz, launched in Japan in 2001, and now available in over 130 countries, has sold over 2.8 million units worldwide.

Three variants of the Jazz are available: the standard Jazz, the Jazz Mode, and the Jazz Active.

The bookings for the car will start immediately at Honda's 105 distribution facilities across India.

In Mumbai, Jazz standard will cost Rs 7.43 lakh (Rs 743,000), Jazz Mode Rs 773,000 (Rs 773,000) and Jazz Active Rs 778,000 (Rs 778,000).

*business.rediff.com/slide-show/2009/jun/11/slide-show-1-honda-jazz-is-here-at-rs-743000.htm

Rs.7.43L for a hatchback!!! has Honda gone freaking mad?:evil::shock::x Who's going to buy that? Better to buy the new Honda City by spending a little bit more. My City ZX bought in Sept'08 was cheaper than the base version of the Jazz at Rs. 7.33L (all inclusive).

sujoyp

Grand Master
too costly man...7lac+ is too much...its size is that of i20....lets wait for any big price cut...right now i20 is much better choice

OP
abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Technology wise it's the best among hatchbacks. However, if it reduces the price by around Rs.50k, then I think it will be a much better hit.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
7.5 lak for a 1.2L car....holy ****
and by the looks, it seems like a reed b/w i20 and estilo.

and this 7.4L is the base model's price. full options costs another fortune.

abhi1301

gEttIn 0uT@@@ BOXX
Technology wise it's the best among hatchbacks. However, if it reduces the price by around Rs.50k, then I think it will be a much better hit.

OTR 8.25 in B'lore .. that's just a 50K less from City base model a 50K won't make mucha difference

its drawback is that it is 1200cc car but has excellent facilities

BULL***T exellent features an audio sys that does not have USB and is designed in a way that aftermarket change is dammmn tough, No alloys on, no climate control . this car suxxx man, also I read in a review that it's not a highway car , shits @ 130+ so wats good about it , for city drives maruti 800 is also good enough @ price of it's taxes only

:shock: Its pricing reminds me of Apple products!

I bet, they are much fairly priced .. :-D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Am I the only one who found it ugly?

Hyundai i20 Asta (o) looks sexy, is more than 1.5lac cheaper and offers everything what Jazz has to offer. :|

OP
abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I find another drawback, i.e. no alloy wheels. Their costs are separate. Also no USB and bluetooth connectivity in the car stereo. They should seriously think of a major price cut, otherwise it will be a major setback for HSCI.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
too pricey:!:.......thats also in slowdown...rarely ppl will go for it.......!!!
But honda is a big name......also i like the name......jazz!!;)

OP
abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Here are some pictures of the Jazz:

*www.dancewithshadows.com/autoindia/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/honda-jazz-india-photo.jpg

*www.zcars.com.au/images/2008-honda-jazz-pictures1.jpg

*4.bp.blogspot.com/_rd0_KdrRxb0/SfkWFFIULnI/AAAAAAAAAnQ/z5PJiPj9A9Y/s320/honda-jazz-5.jpg

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
its an amazing car but its a premium hatchback,more of a competition to the skoda hatchback...damn...i wish they had reduced the price though...too high..u can buy a sedan for that price,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom