Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Screw me for stupid title. Am pretty much sad. I made it into top three animation universities in UK (Bournemouth, Teesside and Herts). Two unconditional offers and one conditional. Got a call from my mother and just came to know we just can't afford it. 14lacs/year is pretty huge for us. We still have to repay house loan, so I don't want them to take more loan. I got into Srishti College of art and design in Bglore, but then when you get into best you don't feel going anywhere else. What can I do apart from facepalm? Any scholarship exams or any damn thing to even get me a few bucks? I just want to be there. UK colleges don't give scholarships to International students. Hmmm.

Thankyou.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
I can't help you with any meaningful suggestions, sorry. Just dropped in to say congrats on qualifying for those universities and my sincere wishes that you will find a way.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Congrats...!!!

Have you considered education loan? I guess u have. But just wanted to make you know that, as per the rules, you don't need to pay any interest till 5-6 yrs edu loan, and after that simple interest applies.

May be this is not an useful info for u but...I can't find any solution.
Best of luck...

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Congrats for your achivement and sorry as i too dont have any solution 4 u..all d best

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
@Chirag

Why only try UK? Everyone knows that education is best over there but everyone also know that the education and the cost of living is high.

So, Why not try for Aus or NZ? The education over here is really cheap and the cost of living is also bearable compared to the UK. But I must warn you that people who are/were studying over there are coming back cause there is no full time/part time jobs available. They are giving jobs to their natives only or to those people who have the PR(permanent residency).

Any more queries or doubts you can ask me and I will be glad to assist you..

mrintech

Technomancer
Search for a Scholarship like this: *upscportal.com/civilservices/scholarship/The-HSBC-Scholarship-Programme-2009

BTW Congrats :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom