HL2 workin fine with rad 9200 se n 384 MB ram!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordZeus

Broken In
Hey ppl. who said u need a high end card 2 play hl2 at medium settings?
ive got a rad 9200 se 128 MB n 384 MB of ram.. HL2 runs perfectly fine at medium settings.. infact some settings like model detail was set 2 high too..
hl2 looks awesome on my pc now.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
LOL, people are playing HL2 without a graphics card at all, so who DID say that HL2 needs an X800 to run? :D

Sourabh

Laptoping
well wht can i say

u atleast have a ATi card which is optimised to play HL2

but i still cant imagine htf the guy featured in CHIP managed to complete DOOM3 by a geforceII card ...lol

i codnt even play it with onboard extreme graphics 2

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
cody here at the forums, who is nodding his head at the risk of it falling off, is the one that is playing HL2 without a video card. I am sure he can post screenshots and framerates if you aren't completely convinced. :)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
With pleasure!
*img100.exs.cx/img100/1235/d1trainstation0200009qh.th.jpg
Had uninstalled the game sometime back due to some space crunch, but had kept this screenie somehow. Talk about luck!

And this to drive home the point!
*img100.exs.cx/img100/3144/sis6506gj.th.jpg

Man, I never had been so proud of my rig!!! :twisted:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
enoonmai said:
LOL, people are playing HL2 without a graphics card at all, so who DID say that HL2 needs an X800 to run? :D

errrr..... that 'without a gfx card at all' means 'onboard graphics' :D right. no game can be played without a gfx card.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Darthvader said:
U still managed to survive on a sis card!!!
A gamer will find a way!
Ya ya, its infruitating when these new age games start to stutter and sputter but then I can;t go on without my fix of games. Anyways hopefully it will be over soon! :)

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
so cody does that mean ur gettin an new rig ? awesome patience you have to sit and play the game on a SiS card man! lol!

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Well actually not a new rig now but I will be getting a PS2 soon! And maybe a MoBo upgrade and a Graphics card to let my trusty SiS some well deserved rest. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom