Historical events in Thinkdigit forum!!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Re: Historical events in Thinkdigit forum!!!11

Yup, the original forum ran on PhpBB. A lot of the old threads are now gone and so are the members.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

^ ^ ^ I remember that one!!! I think it was him who started a thread about the models on Digit's cover!!! In one post he wrote that he w*nked off on the cover girl of Digit's July 2004 (or 2003?) isue!!! :D :lol:
I loled...but thats impossible to jack off, perhaps he had a gadget fetish.
The Harry Potter 5/6 Spoiler Thread.
Some guy whose name starts with Q was involved,
And one female.

It was the EPIC thread !!!!!!!!!! Awesome Entertainment !!
Fishface
why do you post only so short and vague msges???
Beacows, it really happened.
I joined the forum in Sept 07 and spammed all over this forum. Do you need something more historical?
Kiddo abtom :D
I used to favor OpenGL a lot at that time due to learning 3ds Max :D, later on I jumped in DirectX & WPF due to which I found how correct Enoonmai was cos OpenGL is only workstation centric & hardly general purpose like DirectX (DirectDraw, WPF etc etc)
OpenGL is still used by id tech engine, it rawks !

kumarmohit

Technomancer

Yep the April 2007 events, AKA the "April Crisis" was the most important event in TD history coz a number of good people including an enmasse resignation by mods and member admin took place and forum was moved to vBUlletin as a result but most of the good people never came back :(

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

Back in 2004 GX used to have long arguments with some user (i forgot his name) wrt ATI and nVidia. GX took the nVidia side while he was on other.
It was just like the Mac/PC debate these days, less crappier though.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

His name was Anispace, he used to favor ATI due to DirectX when ATI was doing better then nVidia with there Radeon 9xxx series. I sold my Radeon 9600 in favor of GeForce FX 5900XT cos nVidia was giving better OpenGL performance then ATI which is what I needed in those days (3ds max shaders coding).

Later on I became a fanATIc again & bought a Radeon HD 3650 :D

I remembar one Incident when Aayush was new here & he said "PCs cannot boot from USB drives". Me & Sourabh made so much fun of him

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

^Actually his name was Anidex. I clearly remember that argument.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

I remember stalker getting banned since he cheated someone by selling him bad hardware in Bazaar section, I think the buyer was utsav

His name was Anispace,
Anispace is still here
I remembar one Incident when Aayush was new here & he said "PCs cannot boot from USB drives". Me & Sourabh made so much fun of him
I too remember an incident where dhcp was attributed to be as "it just works" Mac's privilege...roflcopter. Since then I knew that there is a huge difference between knowing news and interpreting it :D

Metalheadgautham should remember the incident well :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

^ ^ ^ Nope, it really was anispace. ;)
I can guarantee you it wasn't Anispace. Anidex's language & flame wars were really a notch above the others.

Here's the thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1460&highlight=anidex

Enjoy. ;)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

^ ^ ^ Eh?? :confused:

I must have been confused between the two!! :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

^Yeah. That's the reason why I wanted to set them both apart. Too bad most of the elite members have either left or not active anymore.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!

lol no one remembers that K850I vs N82 fight ????

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88917 :lol:

see the no. of replies and the fight of NOKIA FANBOYS VS SE FANBOYS :lol:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

I can only name one living legend of our forum i.e. "sciense vs. GOD" thread.
It started in 2006 and still going strong. Its very knowledgeable. Just check out posts b/w karnivore and mediator.:)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!

All these "recap posts" for me are like sitting in front of Doordarshan and watching the "classics" again :D

Boy o boy.. the good old Digit forums... :)

Top Bottom