Himesh's new role in Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
Many people (or most) switch to a different channel when they see this joker on the screen. Why do you think will they go and watch him for 2 1/2 hours? it's gonna be the biggest flop in the history of bollywood.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
The problem with Himesh is that he has Overexposed himself. He is there in every 3 films out of 4. While he is a good music director, as a singer its time that he becomes selective about his singing.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
People just love to intrude into people's privacy. But this guy is telling what happened in his life rather someone 'close' to him revealing things. So, it might be a hit.

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
esumitkumar said:
he he u all himesh bashers ...will see his film will be a big HIT...i bet ... only time will tell u :D

I dont think his film is gonna be a hit but I know that even if a few go 2 watch him on the screen it will be just out of curiosity 2 see him of his cap and thats it.

Himesh has made a fool out of himself, he was better a music director than a psuedo singer cum actor!

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Just riding in a limo with 2 bikes in front and a heli hovering above doesnt guarantee a hit. Just look at his face when he looks at the crowd in the trailer;no bloody emotions; zombie kahin ka; does he even looks like a hero????

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
cynosure said:
Just riding in a limo with 2 bikes in front and a heli hovering above doesnt guarantee a hit. Just look at his face when he looks at the crowd in the trailer;no bloody emotions; zombie kahin ka; does he even looks like a hero????

Completely agreed!

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
cynosure said:
Just look at his face when he looks at the crowd in the trailer;no bloody emotions; zombie kahin ka; does he even looks like a hero????

That's the reason why the movie is made. He wants to tell why he never smiles and always wears that stupid cap!

cynosure

UbuntuUser
If the movie have any romantic scenes(I bet there wont be any) then is that guy gonna remove his cap????
I mean there is no bloody way of kissing a girl with your cap on.

And I read in the delhi times that the budget of this movie is whopping 100crores. Better option: they should hve burned that money.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
If the movie have any romantic scenes(I bet there wont be any) then is that guy gonna remove his cap????
I mean there is no bloody way of kissing a girl with your cap on
HAHHAHAHAHA :D :D :D

completely agree :)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Imagine if some one spots you watching this movie in a theatre, it will be a bigger shame then being caught watching a adult movie in a cinema hall. :p

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
tarey_g said:
Imagine if some one spots you watching this movie in a theatre, it will be a bigger shame then being caught watching a adult movie in a cinema hall. :p

Really really funny. yes. I totally agree.

Who is the unlucky producer for this movie

Last edited:

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
HEY :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DO NOT TALK ABOUT HIMESH RESHAMMIYA :mad::mad::mad:

HE IS COMPLETELY A FOOLISH SINGER AND WILL BE FLOP :mad::mad:

HIS FILM WILL ALSO BE FLOOOOOOOOOP MAN :mad::mad:

HIMESH KAMMENA, SOOAR, PILLA :D

whoopy_whale

Journeyman
cynosure said:

That's true...! :D

cynosure

UbuntuUser
HEY :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DO NOT TALK ABOUT HIMESH RESHAMMIYA :mad::mad::mad:

HE IS COMPLETELY A FOOLISH SINGER AND WILL BE FLOP :mad::mad:

HIS FILM WILL ALSO BE FLOOOOOOOOOP MAN :mad::mad:

HIMESH KAMMENA, SOOAR, PILLA :grin:
esumitkumar said:
Hey Rishabh ...watch ur language....its not advisable to post abuses on digit forum.......
This thing is fine but :grin:"PILLA":grin: is a cute gaali!!!
HAHAAH

faraaz

Evil Genius
This dude is way more popular in North India than South India...so I guess the movie will do well up north and not so well down south. Or maybe I'm just grossly mistaken in my assumptions. I dunno...all I know is:

1) The dude needs to shave, just lookin at him makes me itch
2) The dude needs to learn how to sing...I've seen rejects from the Indian Idol show sing better than he does...
3) He needs to write songs about more than just getting jilted...he's a one trick pony...

kumarmohit

Technomancer
faraaz said:
This dude is way more popular in North India than South India...so I guess the movie will do well up north and not so well down south. Or maybe I'm just grossly mistaken in my assumptions. I dunno...all I know is:

1) The dude needs to shave, just lookin at him makes me itch

Me too, I cant stand third day's beard, wonder how he stands that much

faraaz said:
2) The dude needs to learn how to sing...I've seen rejects from the Indian Idol show sing better than he does...

Hindi mein kehte hai ki bhaens ke aage been bajane se koi fayda nahin. Same is teaching him how to sing.

Jerin

Journeyman
Hey guys why you hate Himesh so much??????????

He has given musical hits like Tere Naam
Yeh Hai Jalwa,
Humraaz
,Kyon ki,
Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya,
Aitraaz
Asshiq banaye Aapne,
Aksar,
Tom Dick and Harry,
Namaste London,
Shakalaka Boom Boom
36 China Town
Tarzan the wonder car.

Allowed he`s singing a lot,but there`s nothing to hate so much .If you guys like him or not you may see his articles on my blog:*enjoyworld.blogpsot.com

Come on guys lets wait and watch what he does in his film.This film is said to be most expensive film made in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom