Hilary duff's Dignity music album released in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraaz

Evil Genius
Uh...don't you guys think Hilary Duff is a bit fruity for dudes to listen to?? I mean, I tried because my 13 yr old sister loves her stuff, but my ears started to itch after a while...

shantanu

Technomancer
naa !! she is very good... in my view.. i cant stop thinking about her after i saw her movies... and listen to her songs... :p

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I had a fight with my girlfriend yesterday.I was really sorry for my behaviour and I wanted to punish myself. I tried to attend boring lectures. It didn't help. I tried to sit in front of TV and tried to watch the snow noise, it didnt help.I wrapped my self inside a blanket nad put the heaters on, fully swetaed .But Still I didnt feel that I was really punishing myself.Than I tried this album, recommened by friend.There I was, fully satisfied with my decision.From Strangers it gave me headache.Her voice is so artificial.Pure Studio effect. stupid lyrics and simple structures. It really represents todays state of music. It was really bad.The only song on which I didn't puke was ''with love''. I fainted till track 10. Couldn't go ahead. No offence to ppl who like the album. But its very bad music.

And now I'm feeling really low, thanxx to her. The only good thing about was the Album Cover. She looks real cute.But her voice and creativity is very bad

Possible

Custom User Title
eggman ftw. You metalhead? Duff's a ______. Pop is going mad, with Avril jumping into it with her 'punk' rock, Britney shaving her head off, and most of all, the introduction of Brutal Death Metal genre thanks to Paris Hilton.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
ftw means???

Avril =Punk???? You kidding???? The Clash are real Punk, so is Greenday and Rameons....

Last edited:

amitava82

MMO Addict
Well i used to like pop songs till i was in my 22's. i use to listen all those cheesy pop songs by duff, Enrique, blue, West life, BSB, Britney etc. now my taste has shifted to Adult Alternative, Indie, Vocal etc. I guess Teenage people like pop kinda songs more.

Possible

Custom User Title
eggman said:
ftw means???

Avril =Punk???? You kidding???? The Clash are real Punk, so is Greenday and Rameons....
ftw - for the win/winners!

Yep, thats why I put it up in quotes, she boasts it is.

OP
A

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
huh. come on guys. There is no rule that everyone should like her music. Some like pop, some like rock.

I like her voice and her character (not movie characters but her real character). She has her own fanbase and they adore her.

I believe she will be in Hall of Fame after few years. :)

lalam

In the zone
I don't like this album that she released not a good one still very kiddy stuff but she's 19 so i hope she grows up on the next album btw have u noticed how similar her song with love sounds to usher yeh.....I love her personality though ha ha i know i havne't met her lol.....

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
With love lyrics-

I don't mind you telling me
What's been on your mind lately
I don't mind you speaking up

I know sometimes I can be
All wrapped up and into me
I can be in such a rush

Just slow me down
Slow me down
Tell me tomorrow everything will be around
Just slow me down
Slow me down
You're the one that keeps me on the ground

Baby you can be tough
Say enough is enough
You can even be blunt
Just do it with love love love love
Tell me I'm wrong
That I'm coming on way too strong
Don't think I'll be crushed
Just do it with love

I can take your honesty
All your words weigh heavily
Listening to you all the time
I want to be there for you
The way you've been there for me
Always help me walk the line

Just slow me down
Slow me down
I know you will always be around

Baby you can be tough
Say enough is enough
You can even be blunt
Tell me I'm wrong

All this time we thought we knew eachother
Now that I am leaning on your shoulder
I can tell you baby that
You're right when you're right and
You're wrong when you're wrong and
I can be weak 'cause I know you are strong

Baby you can be tough
Say enough is enough
You can even be blunt
Tell me I'm wrong

Baby you can be tough
Say enough is enough
You can even be blunt
Tell me I'm wrong

Just do it with love

Just do it with love

Memorised it but not others,took some time.

shantanu

Technomancer
nice work man.,. i love that song and her :D if you need her address i can give you PM me for that.... i wrote her a letter and she replied BACK :D:D :p

faraaz

Evil Genius
Not at all...just that she's not! Eric Clapton mature? Yep! Tracy Chapman mature? Definitely! Iron Maiden mature? Quite actually...but Hilary Duff?!? HAHAHAH!!

OP
A

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
OMG, how can you compare her with Eric Clapton? NO.

She is much better than her peers. It's just that she is not doing good movies and songs.

Hope she gets everything sorted out. I am eagerly waiting for one huuuuge hit movie and album from her, though I watched all her movies and have entire collection of her songs.

faraaz

Evil Genius
I'm not comparing Duff with Clapton. I was responding to Harvik's response trying to make it personal "OMG wtf!?? U think ur more mature!??" with a clarification that Hilary Duff is a wishy washy teeny pop singer who is about as mature as my 11 yr old sister...

OP
A

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
@Indyan. I agree with you. She is showing lot of dignity and thank god she is not following Britney :)

shantanu

Technomancer
thats for sure that she is a wonderfull actress, better then lohan and others.. she has done very good movies too. i liked them all. Lizze mcguire, cindrella story, were two gr8 ones... well she acted very well in kelly cadet and material girls too. :D

she is a brilliant person overall..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom