high end phone needed.........!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilishevil

Right off the assembly line
I need to buy a high end phone .As im paying so much, I'm hoping for a good camera and music quality on the phone. Is the N96 worth the wait? I ve heard it has lotta bugs and issues with its harddisk. N is the n95 now outdated?? When is the SE XPERIA comin out?? budget is no constraint here. I need a complete phone. It's actually not for me, for my girlfriend, so keepin that in mind, what do u guys suggest? :confused:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
xperia for GF i don't think so :(

does she no how to work with smartphones ?

i would have suggested Samsung omnia but again it is a smartphone

better buy her a C905

OP
D

devilishevil

well her friend has an i phone n she wants smthin diffrent(girls..!!!!)........
when is the xperia expected out? N will it be worth the hype?? N wot do u guys know abt the n96??......
:confused:

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung
Go for SE / SAMSUNG models.... girls are a bit inclined in terms of looks rather than features. My wife prefers SE W310 / Samsung D900i rather than my N95-8GB.

OP
D

devilishevil

arre........shes kinda diffrent, she luks at brand n price rathr than lukz ...hehehehee.............!!! n its gotta hav lotta features too els i ll b murdered....................i dont wanaa go for a cybershot phone, camera's def not the priority...what do i doo?? :confused:

Tamoghno

Padawan
Honestly do you really think girls prefer feature over looks ? I've never heard / seen such a girl.

If she's *really* after feature then go for N95 8GB , nothing can beat it featurewise. But i doubt she'll be able to fully utilise its potential. And i'd never recommend smartphone to a lady.

C902 is also nice , because she dont have to use a smartphone.

Show her 8800 sirocco gold (or Sapphire arte , if you can afford ) . Its an exceptionally built device. I bet no one in her friend circle will be having this phone. And I'm pretty sure that's the *feature* she wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom