HIGH END GAMING RIG for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
V

varun004

Journeyman
Dude....when creating a sale thread it is recommended to take clear PIC of the PC components and share it. Also if you don't want to ship mention it clearly as " Local sale Only" so others won't waste their time contacting you for the product.
yeah mentioned it now.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Buddy, it is a thread where buyer is gonna pay lots of money based on your provided info. So be serious while posting here. Also consolidate all the pics in your 1st post rather than scattering them. Pay attention what others are suggesting here.

OP
V

varun004

Journeyman
all people who buy unlocked processor will eventually void the warranty. In that case the price is justified.

d3p

PowerHouse
i dont know what you talking about but get ur facts right.

Dude, he himself Overclocked a lot of Processor from his inventory. So pay little respect.

Regarding OC-ing void warranty or not ??

1). As long you're overclocking and your CPU is stable without excessive heat, then the warranty issue doesn't come into play.

2). However, if your CPU burns up dues to excessive heat and you try to RMA under warranty. Intel/AMD will thoroughly inspect it for physical damage (like burnt prcessors, Bent Pins etc) and if they determine you caused the damage through due to negligence or abuse, then probably WILL VOID your warranty.

3). Overclocking in itself does not void the warranty as long as its stable & working as specified.

All the best with your sale.

OP
V

varun004

Journeyman
so my point being why would you claim warranty to a processor if its overclocked and running stable. If it suddenly stop working at a certain clock i can think that you would have a point to claim replacement.
Overclocking is itself an abuse. I am also an avid overclocker and i was sure if i tinker with the stock clock or voltage i am losing my warranty. Intel has an overclocking protection warranty but you would have to pay extra 1000 or more for it on their website. Thats the problem with their warranty policy, they give us an option to overclock the unlocked processors but they do not cover it if any damage done by it under their warranty.

Last edited:

kartikoli

Busy!!
have you gone mad or what stop pming me with your ridiculous logic's. We have our life and work so stop boring me

complete ASW

MODS please look in to the matter and warn him to stop this nonsense

OP
V

varun004

Journeyman
have you gone mad or what stop pming me with your ridiculous logic's. We have our life and work so stop boring me

complete ASW

MODS please look in to the matter and warn him to stop this nonsense
what i sup with you man...you ok there....go out somewhere....relax for god sakes....i was just pointing out why i could not sell you the gpus so low...thats it...why r u taking it so far.....sleep it off or somthing

OP
V

varun004

Journeyman
:faceplam:

ur choice of motherboard shows how good a clocker you are :)
/exit

@mods..plz clean this up :)
So dumb
Its not the best but i had my budget set aside for gpus and wanted something reasonably priced to overclock on if required. But as u know some guys at ocn have overclocked pretty high on this mobo too and it mostly depend on the type of chip u get. I even had plans to get asus formula mobo but no mobo will do any better overclock with this chip( 4.5 and more temps going beyond 90s and volts to 1.4). So, it really upto the chip if u know what i mean. THE SILICON LOTTERY.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom