HIGH END GAMING RIG for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Why are you changing the price second by second . First 100000,then 90000, then 50000 and last 80000. Arent you serious that you are playing with money and not just numbers ?

Why are you changing the price second by second . First 100000,then 90000, then 50000 and last 80000. Arent you serious that you are playing with money and not just numbers ?

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
@varun004 I recommend you sell the parts separately, you will attract more costumers. Not many people need whole setup.

Do the gpu's have warranty? Doesn't replacing stock TIM with arctic silver 5 void warranty?

Replacing TIM doesn't do anything.

IndianRambo

In the zone
@op do u think i dont know what this monitor look like. since u r selling a used product its necessary to show the pics of the monitor along with id and date.

how can a buyer know whether its working or not. if u r selling the monitor post the pics or else close this thread, so that there is no need of wasting time with troller.

OP
V

varun004

Journeyman
@op do u think i dont know what this monitor look like. since u r selling a used product its necessary to show the pics of the monitor along with id and date.

how can a buyer know whether its working or not. if u r selling the monitor post the pics or else close this thread, so that there is no need of wasting time with troller.
I give you a better option you come to my house check it yourself if it works or not cause i do not like to take the pain to ship stuff.

IndianRambo

In the zone
i suggest u to hang a board in front of your house gate saying "HIGH END GAMING RIG FOR SALE" @100000 ah no its 50000 errr 80000 - instead of posting in a public forum.

ps:visiting bangalore is not a big problem to me. if the deal is confirm surely will pick my self.

@mods please take care of this thread since the op mentioned that he is selling his monitor and not posting the pics.

OP
V

varun004

Journeyman
i suggest u to hang a board in front of your house gate saying "HIGH END GAMING RIG FOR SALE" @100000 ah no its 50000 errr 80000 - instead of posting in a public forum.

ps:visiting bangalore is not a big problem to me. if the deal is confirm surely will pick my self.

@mods please take care of this thread since the op mentioned that he is selling his monitor and not posting the pics.
hey man what ur prob. Watch what you say. U mad for what did i steal ur money or somthing or sold u crap.

IMAG0003.jpg
heres a pic for u. The accessories( cables and stuff) connected to the comp and monitor.
i am just changing price.

Last edited:

Darth Vader

In the zone
u mad bro
Dude....when creating a sale thread it is recommended to take clear PIC of the PC components and share it. Also if you don't want to ship mention it clearly as " Local sale Only" so others won't waste their time contacting you for the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom