hi need immediete help

pravat1987

Right off the assembly line
Hi, i am Aryan frm siliguri .I have some queries on softwares, If i have bought a new pc and want to have the softwares like windows,ms-office,adobe, etc then should i have to buy them original cause then i have to spend a huge amount of bucks ,plz suggest me alternative solutions ,like what software should i buy original and what not ,and for these which alternatives are there ,plz help me :-? :|:doogone:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Best MS Office Alternative is Libre Office or Open Office. (We Suggest Libre Office)

You didn't mentioned which product of Adobe, if it's Photoshop, freeware alternative is GIMP.

Flash

Lost in speed
Tell us what softwares (premium) you need, and we will help you with Open source alternatives.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
You should atleast buy Windows, Though this could set you back by atleast 5K if you get a 7 Home Basic, but will be worth the investment. Softwares? usually, there are alternatives to most of them. You need to post your requirements here and people here might help you.

OP
P

pravat1987

Right off the assembly line
thanx for reply ,guys i need these software's - ms office,adobe pdf reader, , ,webshots desktop etc but buying them them will cost me huge ,so how can i obtain them free or are there any genuine alternatives to them.? guide me plz

also i need help from a genuine expert in chosing a right broadband provider in siliguri,right now i am using a dongle modem of bsnl in 2g network, and the speed is exteremly slow ,i have a max. dwnld speed of 17KB/s plz help but* i want the dwnld speed of 1gb/hr .is there any thing wrong in my network or in my torrent preference settings .If there is nothing then i have to immediately change my internet mode to broadband net . So any expert here plz help me to choose a reliable and genuine service provider in siliguri ,my budget is 700 rs max. also any one want to directly contact me, he can provide me his mobile no. so that i directly chat with him to clear my queries ,so hoping for wise guides

Flash

Lost in speed
@OP: Your first requirement is still not clear.
You can Best PDF Reader in place of Adobe PDF reader.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
thanx for reply ,guys i need these software's - ms office,adobe pdf reader, , ,webshots desktop etc but buying them them will cost me huge ,so how can i obtain them free or are there any genuine alternatives to them.? guide me plz

also i need help from a genuine expert in chosing a right broadband provider in siliguri,right now i am using a dongle modem of bsnl in 2g network, and the speed is exteremly slow ,i have a max. dwnld speed of 17KB/s plz help but* i want the dwnld speed of 1gb/hr .is there any thing wrong in my network or in my torrent preference settings .If there is nothing then i have to immediately change my internet mode to broadband net . So any expert here plz help me to choose a reliable and genuine service provider in siliguri ,my budget is 700 rs max. also any one want to directly contact me, he can provide me his mobile no. so that i directly chat with him to clear my queries ,so hoping for wise guides

there are ways to obtain them for free but any discussion related to piracy is not allowed in here so .... but you can always use free alternatives, talk and discuss about those and I think you already have got some nice alternative apps name - just go to their official website to download those :

Apache OpenOffice - The Free and Open Productivity Suite
Home » LibreOffice

GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program
Inkscape. Draw Freely.
Pencil - a traditional 2D animation software
blender.org - Home

Audacity: Free Audio Editor and Recorder
The KMPlayer's Forums
Best PDF Reader

Top Bottom