HHD & CD locking software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anindya

In the zone
I heard that there are softwares through which we can lock installed programs in the hard disk. We can use the software at the time of installing the application software and lock it. I also need a good software through which i can make the contents of a cd write-protected. Please give me some info regarding these softwares. Thank You.

Last edited:

amitava82

MMO Addict
I'm looking for same kind of software. i want to lock folder/drive of my USB HDD so then it can only be opened by password even if plugged into another PC.. does anyone know any apps?

q3_abhi

Youngling
amitava82 said:
I'm looking for same kind of software. i want to lock folder/drive of my USB HDD so then it can only be opened by password even if plugged into another PC.. does anyone know any apps?

The best way would be to encrypt your data. Try StorageCrypt2

Download it here : *www.storagecrypt.com/scsetup.zip

amitava82

MMO Addict
encrypting, decrypting GBs of data is insane.. i'm looking for more user friendly app.. like Right click and lock/unlock within seconds...

Last edited:

suraj

Journeyman
Anindya said:
I heard that there are softwares through which we can lock installed programs in the hard disk. We can use the software at the time of installing the application software and lock it. I also need a good software through which i can make the contents of a cd write-protected. Please give me some info regarding these softwares. Thank You.

Just go thru following thread:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40864

*www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/easy-cd-lock.html
*www.cd-lock.com/
*www.programurl.com/software/locking.htm
*www.tucows.com/preview/295061
Try any of these

OP
Anindya

Anindya

In the zone
Actually i want to protect my video cds and or dvds. I want to make those copy or burn protected so that no one can make a copy of it. Please advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom