Hey any queries regarding PHP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

manistar

Broken In
Hey i m need of php code that will get email id and password from user and log into gmail, and send mail from there,

amohit

Broken In
By the way I have one problem in PHP 5.x

I have one php file like this

flats.php

class Flat
{
public block;
public number;
}

and 2nd class as flatowners.php

class flatowners
{
public name; //type string
public flat; //type Flat

function getFlatOwner($block,$number)
{
//get $name from database;
$flat = new Flat();
$flat->block = $block;
$flat->number = $number;

}
}

I want to do something like this...it dosent work.
Basically I am not able to have a custom object type as datamember of another class.
I also tried

Flat flat; instead of public flat;

Is there any solution?

Thanks and Regards,
Mohit

gauravweb

Right off the assembly line
I have give a project to design using PHP-MySql. Which is demonstrated in the following file-

*rapidshare.com/files/265577424/prob.pps

But I'm unable to get the basic concept behind its coding and unable to design it. Please help.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
hey i need some ideas for a website....which i need to submit as my final yr Project (Major) for my B.E (IT) !!

Also can u give me some link for easy tuts to learn PHP....!! How easy is PHP to learn....??

prabhakar97

Broken In
hey i need some ideas for a website....which i need to submit as my final yr Project (Major) for my B.E (IT) !!

Also can u give me some link for easy tuts to learn PHP....!! How easy is PHP to learn....??

1. PHP is pretty easy provided you've some decent concepts in C and CPP. You can learn it at *w3schools.com and for the function reference *in.php.net

2. For a project you may try developing a Customer Invoice system, a college admission system or something like that in PHp/MySQL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom