Help with Rapidshare hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manickaraj

Broken In
Hi fellas,
It is a real pain in the a$$ wen u download several parts of a huge file from rapishare for free users like me due to the download limit. So i have created a batch file with the folowing script:

rasdial bsnl /disconnect
dir
dir
dir
dir
dir
rasdial bsnl username password

Dir command is just a substitute for sleep. If u connect quickly u get the same ip. So I'm delaying the connection process using dir.
Wen i finish a download, i run this file, get a new ip and download the next file.
But i want to automate this process to fully utilise the night unlimited(U guessed it rite. I'm another poor BSNL BB user:().
R ther any software or script that can run the above mentiones batch file after the download completes and start the next one.
I've read abt a german software that can do this but the download link is dead. Pls help guys.:D:D:D

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Download USDownloader
Just Google It
It has a scheduler that can automatically download files from such sites
BTW its not a hack ...!!!

Last edited:
OP
Manickaraj

Manickaraj

Broken In
Download USDownloader
Just Google It
It has a scheduler that can automatically download files from such sites
BTW its not a hack ...!!!

But still each file will be downloaded only after a waiting time of 15 min. If i m downloading a 4 part file, total waiting time becomes 45 minutes.

I cant afford to loose that much time. Only 6 hrs unlimited in a day.

U need to ve a broader view wen u describe words, buddy. Hack simply means a solution. :)

amitash

Intel OCer
what ive gatherd is you need is a software that can start a download according to schedule, stop after it finnishes and disconnects for 5 mins, then reconnects and start downloading the next file....I havent yet come across any soft that can do that and i doubt one exists which can work properly....Then the only sollution would be a premium account :) I have one and it really is worth it, i dload about 35-60gigs a month no hassles and excellent speeds, you can try and get an account cheaply in the bazaar section of this forum

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
^^I've already told u the software name
Searching for it your choice
And you'll never need a Rapidshare account
Just start the software & then see its scheduler*

Its the most powerful 1
Also you have to update it regularly (Remember if 1 mirror doesn't work try another 1)

@Manickaraj
The problem is you guyz never listen to what "intelligent people :p" say
Did I said you have to w8 15 minutes for downloading
BTW if you dont wanna download than its your choice
Here is bat file of what you want
@echo off
rasdial BSNL /disconnect
rem ping -n 20 127.0.0.1 >nul
rasdial BSNL username password
ipconfig /flushdns
Here BSNL is your connection name

Last edited: